Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like that this web is not working.
I was test with 6 xampp versions, wamp server, uniserverz and now with Vertrigoserver.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello I will ask where can i configure ip of my gameserver and login etc. while status on web is ewery time the same online Thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I will ask where can i configure ip of my gameserver and login etc. while status on web is ewery time the same online Thanks :)

Main.php in your theme ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good morning, I tried using this site configure the database as follows and I am getting the following error:
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and Was Unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, admin @ localhost and inform Them of the team the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have Caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Sorry about the English Google and thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello fallen, friend helps me downloaded PowerWEB for aion but do not know wha I put here in the config:

'basePath'=>dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'..', <<<< sorry the line and this

I put the config data base game and login and Pow web but could not open the site of this error:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and Was Unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, admin @ localhost and inform Them of the team the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have Caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

already Thank you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to set this up? i am new to all of this :)

Using aion 4.7.5 from GigatR00n

Need to know:
Anything i need to download
What to edit
Where to put files
How to run

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys !

Please help!

when i create new database in Navicat- "pow" i`m tray to execute SQL files from INSTALL folder. An every time i get this error

i tryed a lot of different database editor, but nothing helps, allways i get error [Err] 1146 - Table 'pow.players' doesn't exist

I will be very thankfull, if some one helps me to resolve this problem !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice job on the translation!
im having trouble with lost password and changing the payment methods from robokassa to paypal, did any of you had any luck changing this?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Files work fine, perhaps there were changing in the versions which invalidated this CMS. Last I used was 4.7.9.11 I believe (it's been a while since I looked, lol) when getting it running?

nice job on the translation!
im having trouble with lost password and changing the payment methods from robokassa to paypal, did any of you had any luck changing this?

Thanks :). As for lost password functions, I tried not to dabble too much in the functionality side of things. However it should be simple enough, if you really need it to work I'll see about updating the release slightly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,
i manage to get the lost password working (problem was setup in wamp).
can you help me with the payments? i want to change robokassa and interkassa with paypal.
is it possible?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's probably possible, but integrating Paypal will require a bit more time than I have currently available, sorry. Small features and bug fixes I might be able to look into though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's probably possible, but integrating Paypal will require a bit more time than I have currently available, sorry. Small features and bug fixes I might be able to look into though.

ii can buy your "time" for a fair price.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ii can buy your "time" for a fair price.
Sorry, it's literally an issue of not HAVING the time unfortunately, I've got three clients on the side for my web development business and a full-time job. I just like to poke at the releases over time and support them with fixes and small features, not major integrations. I'm also not a massive fan of monetising private servers (I obviously understand why some people do, though).

Easiest method would be to look at modifying the items list and including a Paypal buy now button (they give you the code for these) and then working out how you can store that purchase information into the DB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, it's literally an issue of not HAVING the time unfortunately, I've got three clients on the side for my web development business and a full-time job. I just like to poke at the releases over time and support them with fixes and small features, not major integrations. I'm also not a massive fan of monetising private servers (I obviously understand why some people do, though).
Easiest method would be to look at modifying the items list and including a Paypal buy now button (they give you the code for these) and then working out how you can store that purchase information into the DB.

it's not to sell items, its for the premium and VIP. i just need paypal integration to charge credits to the account of each user, the rest is already working, i only need the payment method..

9Fpdf32 - [Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

BmGZ5Rs - [Release] ENGLISH PowerWeb 3.0 - Updated for 4.7.5 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

i just need something that tells me how much was paid, i cant manually transfer points...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I will have time this week but I will do some testing and let you know, will probably have it working sometime in March. No need to pay, I just do it for the fun of the hobby and supporting the community. All I ask is some time and patience :).

Back