Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Fallen Fates theme for PowerWeb 3.0

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you guess where I got the name? :p

Hey all, fallenfate here, thought I'd make a custom theme for everyone to replace the ugly theme that comes as default with PowerWeb 3.0 files. This theme was made for my English translated and updated files, but it should work with the Russian files. Technically. But I won't support those.

Benefits over default theme:

- Looks a LOT nicer.
- Has dropdown menus for Leaderboards and Account (when logged in) in the top navigation bar, to make the page less cluttered.
- Left menu has been fully integrated into dropdown menus and links in the right side-bar to reduce clutter.
- Has my PSD file included!

How to use:

Copy the fallenfate folder into your themes folder, then edit protected\config\config.php and change the 'theme' => 'default' line to 'theme' => 'fallenfate'.

Screenshots:

fallenfate - [Release] Fallen Fates theme for PowerWeb 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
Browsers tested:

Google Chrome (42.0.2311.13)
Mozilla Firefox (37.0.2)
Internet Explorer 11 (11.0.9600.16476)

Download link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi nice work BUT where do i find that folder protected can´t find it anywhere and correct me if i am wrong but this is for the server side right? i think we need some more explain how to use it thnx anyways keep up the good works ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guess where I got the name? :p

Hey all, fallenfate here, thought I'd make a custom theme for everyone to replace the ugly theme that comes as default with PowerWeb 3.0 files. This theme was made for my English translated and updated files, but it should work with the Russian files. Technically. But I won't support those.

Benefits over default theme:

- Looks a LOT nicer.
- Has dropdown menus for Leaderboards and Account (when logged in) in the top navigation bar, to make the page less cluttered.
- Left menu has been fully integrated into dropdown menus and links in the right side-bar to reduce clutter.
- Has my PSD file included!

How to use:

Copy the fallenfate folder into your themes folder, then edit protected\config\config.php and change the 'theme' => 'default' line to 'theme' => 'fallenfate'.

Screenshots:

fallenfate - [Release] Fallen Fates theme for PowerWeb 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
Browsers tested:

Google Chrome (42.0.2311.13)
Mozilla Firefox (37.0.2)
Internet Explorer 11 (11.0.9600.16476)

Download link:

Can You share font for psd?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The fonts used are all-OS standards except Trajan Pro, which comes with Photoshop. If you want to use it as an embedded font, Trajan Pro requires a bought licence, so a free alternative is .

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just to update everyone, if you want an embed-able version of Trajan Pro, the font in the user interface, there's an amazing font very similar called Cinzel, which has font-face embedding permitted. It's also totally free for commercial use, :).

You can .

Back