Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Fixing Camera Rotation for Aion on Windows 10

Reaction score
Hey,

I was having a problem with camera rotation for Aion on my Windows 10. Did some research and most of the threads were about recovering Windows 10 back to 1703, but I had no luck with that unless I reinstalled the OS so I kept digging and found a perfect solution.

Download and run the little application below to fix your mouse rotation issue for Windows 10.

Virus Scan:

Credits: SpiritAion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you provide any instructions on how to using this or just need to run it in the background? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for necroing this thread, but what is causing this annoying mouse problem? How does that camfix work exactly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this bug here using Windows 10. It's very simple, you just need to open the file and keep open in background.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this bug here using Windows 10. It's very simple, you just need to open the file and keep open in background.
You can fix it with a couple of archives added to bin32 folder, no need of opening program in backgroundYou can find it here with all detailed infohttps://github.com/zzsort/Aion-Version-Dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALegend2020 doesnt work with w10 and 4.7.5 files

Back