Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share torrent link, i cant found it

I downloaded from google drive here:

There is problem with campaign quests after reaching Eltnen, i do not get any more campaign (yellow) quests. I am not sure if doing the blue quests are mandatory for the story quests to continue. If i increase my level using commands, sometimes i get yellow quest but it is not the same as the campaign quests mentioned in wiki sites. Also i am not able to manually add a quest using //quest start command so my campaign progress has stopped and it is a bummer as I never played aion before and was looking forward to playing it solo for the story.

If anybody found solution to fix campaign quests please let me know. Also any advise what i should try in the meantime, since i am new to this game i dont know what else there is to do solo. I was thinking of setting my level to 65 and do some instances or something.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good to the community and the one who can not play online as enabled stores on the server 5.8 greetings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
09:10:35.259 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - [1/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...
09:10:35.259 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - [2/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...
09:10:59.867 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - [3/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...
09:10:59.867 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher]: - Decrypt fail!

FIXED

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys ! Where can i found Aion's client for this repack please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work! However, when trying to sell items to a vendor on my new character, I get this message: "Characters under level 10 who are playing a free trial cannot trade", how do I make my account not a trial account? I already made my access_level 10 for full admin powers. Just curios as I feel I might be restricted on other parts of the game if my account is flagged as a "trial" account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I make an account to play? I go into al_server_ls > account_data and I have an ID and password there that I changed to something I can remember. I try to log in, and the client just freezes up. I can't log in again or even type, it just freezes.

Reaction score
How do I make an account to play? I go into al_server_ls > account_data and I have an ID and password there that I changed to something I can remember. I try to log in, and the client just freezes up. I can't log in again or even type, it just freezes.

Hum!! or your password is wrong or should check your launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I figured out that I don't need to create an account separately, I just tried to log in using "test" as username and "test" as password and it auto created it.

I saw the server list, but now it says my client's region code is incompatible when I try to join it, so now I'm going to comb through the server files again and see if I missed any "2"s that should be "1"s.

Edit: Still can't figure it out. To get the client to run, I have to set the launcher.config cc to 1 (North America), so I have to change all the country codes for the 1-click server to 1 as well. Is there a list of all the country codes I have to change plus their file locations?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay I figured out that I don't need to create an account separately, I just tried to log in using "test" as username and "test" as password and it auto created it.

I saw the server list, but now it says my client's region code is incompatible, so now I'm going to comb through the server files again and see if I missed any "2"s that should be "1"s.
...\config\main\gameserver.properties...

# GS config's:
# ============================
# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : KOR : 0 / NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
gameserver.country.code = 1

I saw the server list, but now it says my client's region code is incompatible, so now I'm going to comb through the server files again and see if I missed any "2"s that should be "1"s.
What is the client you are using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can still play able and login with NA client, just need change cc "2" to "1" on gameserver.properties
Mirror download client :

That's the client I'm using and yes that's the file I edited :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I have to rename something in the L10N folder from "enu" to something else? I still can't get it haha.

Reaction score
Do I have to rename something in the L10N folder from "enu" to something else? I still can't get it haha.
Something you can do with this client is rename the following folders and files:

-Client Aion 5.8\L10N\enu\data for Client Aion 5.8\L10N\ENG\data

-Client Aion 5.8\L10N\ENG... file enu.pak for ENG.pak and

-cc"1" for cc"2".

...\config\main\gameserver.properties...

# GS config's:
# ============================
# GS Country Code (cc)
# Examples : KOR : 0 / NA : 1 / EU : 2 / RUS : 7
gameserver.country.code = 2

This way you will have better compatibility with the server:8:
Edit: This doesn't work for everyone but with that particular client, yes!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I renamed the enu folder to ENG, the enu.pak to ENG.pak, changed the cc.ini to 2, and changed the launcher.config back to 2.

Then I changed the gameserver.properties back from 1 to 2.

For some reason, the client loads now without a region error, and I can get into the server. So it works! Thank you!

Reaction score
Don't forget, you should change here too...

cc"1" for cc"2".

Okay I renamed the enu folder to ENG, the enu.pak to ENG.pak, changed the cc.ini to 2, and changed the launcher.config back to 2.

Then I changed the gameserver.properties back from 1 to 2.

For some reason, the client loads now without a region error, and I can get into the server. So it works! Thank you!

:thumbup:

Back