Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do not use this client/server files. but i do use another. this can work on LOCAL and external connections through hamachi or Portforwarding.
@yokohiro

port forwarding does not work. i've tried every combination of that to no avail. I know my firewall is fine because my 4.7 connects external users just fine using the same ports.

however, testing out hamachi.. so COOL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
port forwarding does not work. i've tried every combination of that to no avail. I know my firewall is fine because my 4.7 connects external users just fine using the same ports.

however, testing out hamachi.. so COOL

i actually had this issue with my current server files. port forwarding worked to no avail, but suddenly, out of the blue. it started working with NO changes. whether it was my router/modem, or my ISP. not sure. it was not my PC nor my firewalls. i sat for 5 days trying to figure it out. did not work, until suddenly... all by itself. works now.

hamachi work fine here.

yeah it worked fine with my hamachi, but of course this is quite a way... not sure anyone would install hamachi unless you had close friends for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, first of all very Thanks for it, I play very well but, don't know how to get admin. I think modify the mysql (using navicat..etc..) but, this like a portable. Can you help me about this? Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got this working on localhost and then on my localgame server where I can connect with EU 5.8 client. I've tried to go into database and set the gameserver for external people to connect. The system see's their IP and creates them an account in the database but then dis connects them. The dispacher says failed to connect to gameserver. The funny thing is that I can connect from my side of the network. Any Idea what I'm missing. I have port forwarding setup. And I can connect fine. But for what ever reason the server kicks external users off. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be happy. Trying to get this working for a friends birthday tomorrow and its been doing my head in.

Hello, first of all very Thanks for it, I play very well but, don't know how to get admin. I think modify the mysql (using navicat..etc..) but, this like a portable. Can you help me about this? Thank you.
For navicat change your test connection to 127.0.0.1 (vs) locahost then add your root / 123456 once you have connected to your database via navicat.

Note: Make sure your single player db is running.

From there goto your al_server_sl database, goto account_data goto ID:2 or where ever you see you account name, change the access level to 10 in your account_data table. Save the table, reload your login server. You'll have admin (server owner) status. When you login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you can make it public yes i tested it with 5 players. Some of the quests are missing but nothing that effects progression for class change. some missing quest for sanctum are missing for aka getting your pets and a few other quest are missing but can pick up main quest in next area. i have only tested it up to lvl 25 so far so good

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what did you add to gameserver table or do I need to change something in the ipconfig.xml .. again I've got it working fine with in my LAN but not sure why it won't accept external connections outside of my network. She and I both have the EU 5.8 Gameforge client. The launcher I gave her has my servers IP. or is there a setting in the config files that needs to be turned on?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what did you add to gameserver table or do I need to change something in the ipconfig.xml .. again I've got it working fine with in my LAN but not sure why it won't accept external connections outside of my network. She and I both have the EU 5.8 Gameforge client. The launcher I gave her has my servers IP. or is there a setting in the config files that needs to be turned on?

Thank you so much about your answer! I'll try about changing DB with your idea.

I tried it, and It works! THANK YOU!
I appreciate you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue in the gameserver console, not sure what's up.

2018-10-05 18:35:46,406 INFO [Accept Dispatcher] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection [null:-1] connection from: 127.0.0.1
2018-10-05 18:35:46,412 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection [null:-1] [1/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...
2018-10-05 18:35:46,412 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection [null:-1] [2/3] Decrypt fail, client packet passed...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has a "AION 5.8 EU CLIENT" or know where to download? Because the GAMEFORGE CLIENT is now at 6.0 :(
I tried a "5.8 NA CLIENT" with some GERMAN (DEU) Files from the GAMEFORGE Client. But its crashing alot...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did have Aion 5.8 EU client but after finding out I could use the NA client with this I switched to that. you change your cc.ini and change your game server settings for NA client and this should work. For those that want clean install for 5.8 NA client you got a few more days before the patch the 6.0 ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has a "AION 5.8 EU CLIENT" or know where to download? Because the GAMEFORGE CLIENT is now at 6.0 :(
I tried a "5.8 NA CLIENT" with some GERMAN (DEU) Files from the GAMEFORGE Client. But its crashing alot...

You can still play able and login with NA client, just need change cc "2" to "1" on gameserver.properties
Mirror download client :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can still play able and login with NA client, just need change cc "2" to "1" on gameserver.properties
Mirror download client :

Downloaded your client, i get failed to initialize game after loading screen

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh you wrong config i think

I already changed cc to 1 everywhere and yet still get failed to initialize game error after loading. If keep cc=2 then i get a different error: this game is unavailable in your country. Google as much as I could but no help, either your client files are corrupted or something else. Would suck to have to download 30gb again :(
EDIT: I found the problem, because you make zip of each and every folder i extracted Aion folder inside the root folder of game. Luckily i found a torrent link for the client and was able to see the structure of the files. Now it is working fine.

You could have just zipped the whole game and split it into multiple files 5gb each or less that would have made it very simple.

- - - Updated - -

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already changed cc to 1 everywhere and yet still get failed to initialize game error after loading. If keep cc=2 then i get a different error: this game is unavailable in your country. Google as much as I could but no help, either your client files are corrupted or something else. Would suck to have to download 30gb again :(
EDIT: I found the problem, because you make zip of each and every folder i extracted Aion folder inside the root folder of game. Luckily i found a torrent link for the client and was able to see the structure of the files. Now it is working fine.

You could have just zipped the whole game and split it into multiple files 5gb each or less that would have made it very simple.

- - - Updated - -

can you share torrent link, i cant found it

Back