• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A Beginner's Guide to Creating an Aion 4.5 Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello how are someone tells me that when you load the game server is always here ...
and this not only happens with this emulator if not others too.
I hope your help
fdswesley - A Beginner's Guide to Creating an Aion 4.5 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My server is running and my game finds the server, but when I need to select the server on my first login attempt, the game just hangs.
The game recommended the Siel server, I click OK and nothing else happens.
Even the "Select Server" and "Quit" buttons don't work anymore. I have to kill the game using Task Manager.
What could be wrong?

Client version = 4.5.0.26

After using a .bat file to start the game instead of the supplied launcher, I also get an error:
No gameserver is available to the authorization server.

But the server is up and running and is succesfully authed.

EDIT:
I got my server working, I can login and play properly.
I already created a character and it's working fine.
I'm using Aion NA client.
I had fully updated 4.5.0.26 NA client, downgraded to 4.5.0.14.
Then I applied this patch and reconfigured my d3d8thk.dll to connect to my server.

Got the ingameshop working as well, with over 6000 items in it.

But I have a few problems:
- None of the npc's are selling anything (empty Buy-window)
- My Abyss-window doesn't display the proper data, or anything at all (I have 285k AP, but window shows I have 0 AP and rank is totally blank).

How can I fix this?

Last edited:
Back