Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Set Up a Multilingual Aion Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link is broken.. "temporary error retrying"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello how are someone tells me that when you load the game server is always here ...
and this not only happens with this emulator if not others too.
I hope your help

aissoubenzo - How to Set Up a Multilingual Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About my previous post, forget it.
Fixed everything, running smoothly now even with geodata :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About my previous post, forget it.
Fixed everything, running smoothly now even with geodata :p:
person assistance requested and you hvastaeshsya that you have everything well
once you have everything works well so let's show give a link to download your emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It says >>>>

tarting Network ]
20:40:27.375 INFO [main]: - Server listening on all available IPs on Port 7777 f
or Game Connections
20:40:27.378 INFO [main]: - Connecting to LoginServer: localhost/127.0.0.1:9014
20:40:27.388 INFO [main]: - Connected to LoginServer!
20:40:27.389 INFO [main]: - sending packet: 0x00 SM_GS_AUTH
20:40:27.403 INFO [AcceptReadWrite Dispatcher]: - recived packet:[C] 0x00 CM_GS_
AUTH_RESPONSE
20:40:27.404 INFO [pool-3-thread-4]: - sending packet: 0x04 SM_ACCOUNT_LIST
20:40:27.912 INFO [AcceptReadWrite Dispatcher]: - recived packet:[C] 0x09 CM_MAC
BAN_LIST
20:40:27.914 INFO [AcceptReadWrite Dispatcher]: - Loaded: 0 banned mac addesses
20:40:28.405 INFO [ForkJoinPool-1-worker-13]: - MovementNotifyTask : Initialized
20:40:28.406 INFO [ForkJoinPool-1-worker-13]: - ZoneUpdateService : Initialized.

20:40:57.369 INFO [pool-2-thread-20]: - sending packet: 0xFF SM_PING
20:41:27.367 INFO [pool-2-thread-14]: - sending packet: 0xFF SM_PING

and plus when i try too log in, it says>> No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)

and even if it doesn't say that, when i press a name/pass after choosing siel w/e the name is of the server, its like it freeze? or i can't go further..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did fix the problem with No game server is available to the authorization server. (6), you just need d3d8thk.dll, and i'm not sure about dbghelp.dll. But the problem is atm, that when i press username, and password, after selecting Siel server, i freeze there, i can't go any further, the background picture still running and so.. any idea why..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
person assistance requested and you hvastaeshsya that you have everything well
once you have everything works well so let's show give a link to download your emulator

Why I should give a link for my emulator, when i got NO HELP at all from the community?
I fixed the issues by myself, then solve them by yourself as I did.

Peoples expecting others to give help when they DON'T offer that in first place. blah.

I did fix the problem with No game server is available to the authorization server. (6), you just need d3d8thk.dll, and i'm not sure about dbghelp.dll. But the problem is atm, that when i press username, and password, after selecting Siel server, i freeze there, i can't go any further, the background picture still running and so.. any idea why..

You must use a correct client to play it. Or you gonna get stuck on login screen.
Be sure you're using 4.5.0.13 or 4.5.0.14 NA client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty for helping me out Blacksystem. Do you know how too get GP's at this server? and any faster way too get the missing skills? cus of //givemissingskills and .givemissingskills doesn't work.. you have too add them manually.... :s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know how too get GP's at this server?

Try //set gp 2000000 , //givemissingskills not work because this command does not exist in server have //gmgivemissingskills. Use //help to see all available commands.

If someone managed to fix in-game shop I'm happy to share the experience of how it is done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi vencito. What do you mean it doesn't exist in gmgivemissingskills? And where can i find it/remake it w/e? ty

And is anyone able to upload bin32 so i can get a clean one where NPC's do have the skills, so that you can buy them :S .. In mine i can't see them, or buy them..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi vencito. What do you mean it doesn't exist in gmgivemissingskills? And where can i find it/remake it w/e? ty

I mean that the command //givemissingskills and .givemissingskills does not work because there is no such command.

And is anyone able to upload bin32 so i can get a clean one where NPC's do have the skills, so that you can buy them :S .. In mine i can't see them, or buy them..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to fix this ??

RsSmfRA - How to Set Up a Multilingual Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this dear friend and stimulator and very good to me using a client 4,5.o.28
aissoubenzo - How to Set Up a Multilingual Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I managed to enter without poblemas but the npc that sell Eskils station buggy and not for the purchase they thought it was so with aetereke but so are with all chars but still ta very good so this poblema for now I thought

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need delete ingamesshop.pak

geodata full 100 %

you need clinte china 4.7

Back