Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x NO LICENSE SYSTEM [GameServer SETUP]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for a guide for Aion on Centos 6 servers, can you help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi ! can you tel me please how i can change the time between 2 bases boss spawn please in katalam? (sorry for my bad english. tel me if you don't understand)
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
snip

edit: nvm, used another server instead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi!

The error is:
Silentera Canyon Elyos and Silentera Canyon Asmodians Portalsthey do not open after the forts have been captured.If you could help me thank you very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
after login ingame i have this in conslole server : "[PacketProcessor:3]: - Possible client timer cheat kicking player: 14301, ip=xx.xx.xx.xx Player name: Test objectId: 331647"
It's ok?

Reaction score
Hi!

I get this error several times at startup and only starts with ID deleting starts:

2019-06-05 07:42:52,769 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 439098 is already taken, fatal error!!!com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactoryError: ID 439098 is already taken, fatal error!!! at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.lockIds(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.idfactory.IDFactory.getInstance(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Game Server Configuration is finished. now just use Launcher.bat to start three Servers. it makes you 1-3 minutes to full startup (based on ur PC).

I dont find Launcher.bat in your Build, do i need to make one or am i missing something?
This problem its resolved with your compiled Version, but now am facing a problem ingame, my mouse dont seem to work properly, When i try to move the world with mouse if i point down he goes up and frezes, any idea what it might be?

And thank you for this realese.

This problem its resolved with your compiled Version, but now am facing a problem ingame, my mouse dont seem to work properly, When i try to move the world with mouse if i point down he goes up and frezes, any idea what it might be?

And thank you for this realese.
Fixed with http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/noip-win10-mouse-fix-source-1156650/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for you answer!

I have done all as you tell me but still it is not saving the position of Players.
Also as i know server must save position on left the game, but it is not. Always im at bind poit stone.

and for exmpl. at local pc i even do not have buffs on top of client but loock like they are working not showing.

some other thoughts?

hope you will help.

the same problem with you!did you fix it?everytime enter will be at bind point

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You will find that Option in gameserver.properthies
Change it to False

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah sorry. It should be in Main in custom.properties, but it seems in that Version its not there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's a problem with Crucible vendors, even with all Crucible Insignias and Courages Insignias in the cube, when confirm the purchase, dont discount any Insignias and the purschased item dont appear in inventory.

Does anyone knows how to fix this ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know if possible to use a hostname instead of an IP address (for public server)?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day, sir.Normally this error is related to the ipconfig.xml file, and can be easily solved by changing the ip address from the file.

Go to AC-Game\config\network\ipconfig.xml
Line 20 (normally): <ipconfig default="127.0.0.1">
If you are playing only in your PC, use 127.0.0.1 or localhost
Else
Chage it to your server computer IP in your LAN or your public IP
The LAN IP can be found in your CMD with ipconfig or ipconfig /allThe public IP can be found using google, just search for "my ip" and you will get it.

Don't forget to open your router's and computer's ports (firewall etc) as Gigatroon said.
Wish you success.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I have an issue with Java when booting up the 3 servers. it says the following:Starting Aion-Core GameServer in PRODUCTION X2 mode.Error: Specifying an alternate JDK/JRE version is no longer supported. The use of the flag '-version:' is no longer valid. Please download and execute the appropriate version.Unrecognized option: -version:1.7Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.Game Server has terminated abnormaly!This is probably related to java... but I installed Developmental 7u80 and uninstalled all Java 8s and only have Java 7 and JAva runtime 7

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix the movement of the Mobs (Idle) ?!? They are only standing still at their Spot.

Have you got this? :

GeoData:
=======

if you want to enable GeoData, first need to get geo.7z from my SVN trunk\AC-Tools\AC-GEO
then extract it inside AC-Game\data\geo Enable it via Configs:

Code:
[COLOR="#008000"]# ----------------------------
# Geodata config's:
# ----------------------------
# Enable Geodata (heights and meshes)
# Default: false[/COLOR]
[B]gameserver.geodata.enable = true[/B]

and then in ai.properties : gameserver.geo.npc.move = true

Last edited:
Back