Aion-Core v4.7.5.x NO LICENSE SYSTEM [GameServer SETUP]

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

Re: Aion-Core v4.7.5.x NO LICENSE SYSTEM [GameServer SETUP]

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x NO LICENSE SYSTEM  [GameServer SETUP]
    Quote Originally Posted by GiGatR00n View Post
    It's not Emulator Bug. It belongs to Aion 32-bit client itself which have some critical bugs around Player Actions like Stance, Fight, Rest, ... (64-bit Client Doesn't have that bug)
    Ncsoft must be shameful for that. Even many maps have stupid creature physics which is only available on 32-bit client.

NoIP x64 for Aion NA Client v4.75, v4.8, v4.9 is only available to Real Developers. since many fake developers are around here.

Just go back a few page and you'll find 32-bit NoIP DLL. anyway download HERE

Look at your picture carefully. what you see? OutOfMemory! It means you need more system memory to be able to complete Emu Startup.

Min Memory: 4GB (No-GeoData)
    Min Memory: 6GB (With Geo-Data)
    Recommended: 8GB (With Geo-Data and 100 active online players)
    thank you a lot!! i've just downloaded 4.7.5 version you posted and everything went perfect.

i've noticed the new instances are bugged, i can enter but few things are bugged or missing, and also when the ping pong runs, the game server lags and the login server shuts down itself, fixed deactivating in the config files. Anyway it's working lots better than others, thanks again, really great work. +1 for //SYS GC lol

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GiGatR00n View Post
    If you have 12-GB Ram, but the OutOfMemory persists, it means that you're using wrong Emu *.bat launcher. use this one: StartGS-8G.bat
    I have the same error, but i tried all .bat's and none worked... I got 8gb. Always getting the error after trying to spawn 7727.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2005 Join Date
    UkraineLocation
    204Posts

Hi people .use GiGatR00n server 4.7.5.15.
    When peoplse see other race people them have lags freaze 2-3second but ping 50-100. On moment freaze ping not check.

PC:
    I7 -4000MHZ (8threads)
    16GB ram
    HDD raid
    Connection:100mbit

SERVER CONFIGURATION:
    gameserver.thread.basepoolsize = 2
    gameserver.thread.threadpercore = 8
    gameserver.world.region.size =256
    Start.bat:
    -server -XX:UseSSE=4 -Xincgc -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+AggressiveOpts -Xmx11G

Standart bat have this problem too. Online 100+

Proccesor useage 2-5%

True MemberRank
    Nov 2005 Join Date
    UkraineLocation
    204Posts

Where find noip for 64bin ??

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Cookie JarLocation
    103Posts

Okay, so I was using 4.8, I could see Server, but client froze on click. So I downgraded to 4.7.5 (Used MEGA link from this(I think) post, should be Just Aion's 4.7 Client) and now I don't see any servers listed on server selection screen ... Could someone tell me what am I doing wrong?

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

(4.7)

(4.8)

------------------------------------------
    Fixed it. Have some small graphic errors, but that does it for me.
    Last edited by Daraia; 15-05-16 at 02:04 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    8Posts

hello, i have this problem

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imageda...6sin-ttulo.png

can someone helpme?, please :(

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

i have one problem. im able to login and all but when selecting the server it wont let me select it nor quit the game via mouse click

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Cookie JarLocation
    103Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephiel Ellexy View Post
    i have one problem. im able to login and all but when selecting the server it wont let me select it nor quit the game via mouse click
    Same thing happened to me, I had to download whole 4.7.5 Client and it worked. So, I suggest you do the same.

MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    96Posts

Thank you for this :D

Sorry for a newbie ask, but i'm getting error to launch server:

I setup JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_80

I'm using: StartGS-8G.bat in: trunk\AC-Game\dist to start the server.

My OS is Win 7 64 bits, 16GB RAM, i7 3.5GHz.

How to fix it, please?

Thank you!!!
    I fixet it uninstalling all java versions on my pc and installing ONLY java jdk 7u80 64-Bits.

But now i'm getting out of memory error =(
    Spoiler:

I'm using START-8GB, and i've 16GB, so, its isn't memory problem. Memory usage is only 21% , the problem is CPU usage, more than 80% .

This is insane, before got out of memory error, my cpu usage is more than 80% o.O

How could a simple java process can use more than 80% of an i7 3770K ?

Anyway, could anyone help me to fix it, please?

Thank you!
    I've fixed the Out of Memory error.
    It was something stupid, but If anyone have the same error, just take a look.

I was starting the server from Start-8GB.bat
    But for some BAT programming code error, it was calling STARTGS.BAT , that have config for only about 1.5 GB RAM.
    So, Out of Memory is true.

To fix it, just change the -Xmx and -Xms in all STARTGS.BAT (A-C, G-S and L-S folders) to the correct RAM. I've 16GB RAM, and config it to 8GB (8192m) and its runs.

Now, bug error fase 3 lol =(

I'm getting error on GS.
    It is saying that GS isn't connected to LS.

I've already checked all config files again. All servers concect, but after some time GS disconnects and got error:

GS isn't connected to LS.

I'm not in home now, but when i came back ill post an screenshot of this error.

How to fix it, please?

Thank you!
    Well, if you have some problem, i fixed it add again a server on gameserver's table from ac47_server_ls db.
    For some reason the data haven't been added to the db.

Now, the only thing that i do is created a .BAT on AION's game root folder with the content:
    start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

I tryied with bin64, but it isn't worked =( I don't knew the reason, only with bin32 folder.

Anyway, i hope help someone to fix problems that i already have on this post.
    Last edited by diego00; 17-06-16 at 01:10 AM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    18Posts

Hi, everyone.

I have two questions:

1: What is the NoIP.dll used for? I got my server working without it I believe (it's not included in the bin32 folder of my download) and the server runs fine. I'm hoping it's used for something that solves my next question/problem.

2: I'm getting the error (6):

no game server is available to the authorization server (6)

However this only started happening after I configured the server to be public. And it only happens with computers on the network. So if I try to connect outside my network everything is fine but if I try to connect internally it doesn't go. Is there something I need to do or change to get this to work?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    29Posts

@aceover9

Question 1 is the answer for your Question 2

MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    51Posts

hello, maybe someone can help my error

14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - JVM version: 24.80-b1114:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - JVM Vendor: Oracle Corporation
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - JVM Info: mixed mode
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - ..................................................
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - ..................................................
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - +----
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | Global Memory Informations at 14:24:26:
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | |
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | Allowed Memory: 2796544 KB
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | |= Allocated Memory: 2796544 KB (100.0000%)
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | |= Non-Allocated Memory: 0 KB (0.0000%)
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | Allocated Memory: 2796544 KB
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | |= Used Memory: 1975520 KB (70.6415%)
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | |= Unused (cached) Memory: 821024 KB (29.3585%)

14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - | Useable Memory: 821024 KB (29.3585%)
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - +----
    ===============================[ GameServerLog ]===============================
    14:24:26.327 INFO [main]: - AC GameServer started in 136 seconds.
    ========================[ ===========NETWORK========= ]========================
    14:24:26.420 INFO [main]: - Server listening on IP: localhost Port 7777 for Game
    Connections
    14:24:26.420 INFO [main]: - Connecting to LoginServer: localhost/127.0.0.1:9014
    14:24:26.576 INFO [main]: - Connected to LoginServer!
    14:24:26.592 INFO [main]: - Connecting to ChatServer: localhost/127.0.0.1:9021
    14:24:26.608 ERROR[InstantPool-1]: - GameServer is not authenticated at LoginSer
    ver side, shutting down!
    14:24:26.608 INFO [main]: - Connected to ChatServer!
    ========================[ =========================== ]========================
    14:24:26.639 WARN [pool-4-thread-1]: - Connection with LoginServer lost...

Game Server has terminated abnormaly!

Press any key to continue . . .

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    UkLocation
    226Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zer0ne View Post
    Solved.

I am trying to connect with a 4.8.0.x => 4.7.5.x down-graded NA client. Windows 8.1 with the NoIP fix, and GiGatR00n's .bat launcher.
    Getting error (6) in the client.
    &
    Getting this error in LS:
    15:26:48.803 INFO [PacketProcessor:0]: - sending packet: [S] 0x01 SM_LOGIN_FAIL
    and closing connection after that.

Spoiler:

I suspect its the "gameservers" table that isn't set up correctly. Could someone explain step 7 of GiGatR00ns process using HeidiSQL in a little more depth?

(Been trying to get this working for a week, heh..)
    It would be nice if people put solved, HOW they solved it I have the same issue, the correct entry is in gameserver database, ID 1, Mask: my password, and ip 127.0.0.1 (I tried using my WAN ip on the local network as well, I'm assuming it just needs to be changed in ipconfig.xml?). I've double/triple checked my passwords in game/login/chat server properties. As well as having all necessary ports forwarded on my LAN, I'm just baffled as to why this is still happening. Any help would be appreciated :)

Edit: Solved it myself, for some reason when I imported the a47_server_ls database, it threw up a syntax error, and for some odd reason, it wasn't recognizing my changes in the gameserver table properties, where you put ID: 1, MASK: ipaddress, I put the correct IP into gamerserver database using MySQL workbench, then checked it in HeidiSQL... it hadn't changed. Changed it to correct IP, and now it's all working.
    Last edited by micropanther; 25-09-16 at 12:18 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    141Posts

Hello guys. I know its not amyby the right place but if someone could help me I would be greatful. I use Aion client version 4.7.5.15
    and in game at certain angle of camera rotation my textures and other npc get like this
    images upload
    Anyone knows how to fix it?

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Cookie JarLocation
    103Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jozefpawelec View Post
    Hello guys. I know its not amyby the right place but if someone could help me I would be greatful. I use Aion client version 4.7.5.15
    and in game at certain angle of camera rotation my textures and other npc get like this
    images upload
    Anyone knows how to fix it?
    I have same issue, I also noticed that I can't really choose diff hair/eye color. Only white hair and black eyes.

Advertisement