Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating a Private Server for ALR-Aion Version 4.5.0.15

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can u get detailed ur error? When that it occurs? What msgs in output window? Which ur S.O. e Java version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run the servers but they dont turn yellow it has the gray color, and server connect and server disconnect thats when i get the failed to initialize game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run the servers but they dont turn yellow it has the gray color, and server connect and server disconnect thats when i get the failed to initialize game

new sevre
https://mega.co.nz/#!2kZBwBiQ!-HVUaQrvfyY9ZnAHfRi1EtA8P9neR588MkjT7xEaW7Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i'll give it a shot. one thing i got the aion emu 4.0 running fine so i'll do the 4.5 on another pc to prevent 4.0 from messing up. thank you for helping buddy and sorry if im taking ur free time, but just like u. i love aion so i want to keep trying to make that 4.5 to run. i'll notify u if i come along another error thanks again :thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i'll give it a shot. one thing i got the aion emu 4.0 running fine so i'll do the 4.5 on another pc to prevent 4.0 from messing up. thank you for helping buddy and sorry if im taking ur free time, but just like u. i love aion so i want to keep trying to make that 4.5 to run. i'll notify u if i come along another error thanks again :thumbup:

goto my Skype : aissoubenzo
help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i can get the Downgrade installer?

cz my NA Aion always updated.

Reaction score
Your post is very good so congratulations did not work the rest of the table db_news this show and the list of very good command could kindly be providing the same since ja grateful for the attention, sorry for grammar mistakes because I'm Brazilian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello how are someone tells me that when you load the game server is always here ...
and this not only happens with this emulator if not others too.
I hope your help

aissoubenzo - Creating a Private Server for ALR-Aion Version 4.5.0.15 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im getting this error when i try to start the gameserver

2014-10-10 11:50:19,673 Error at [line=754, column=2981942]: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: O atributo 'jurn_attack' não pode aparecer no elemento 'idian'.
2014-10-10 11:50:19,673 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 754; columnNumber: 2981942; cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: O atributo 'jurn_attack' não pode aparecer no elemento 'idian'.
java.lang.Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 754; columnNumber: 2981942; cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: O atributo 'jurn_attack' não pode aparecer no elemento 'idian'.
at com.aionlightning.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlValidationHandler.handleEvent(XmlValidationHandler.java:40) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext.handleEvent(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.Coordinator.propagateEvent(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.Coordinator.fatalError(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.util.FatalAdapter.error(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator$XSIErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.reportSchemaError(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.processAttributes(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.ValidatorHandlerImpl.startElement(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.ValidatingUnmarshaller.startElement(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.SAXConnector.startElement(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
at com.aionlightning.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:77) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:214) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:34) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(DataManager.java:310) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.getInstance(DataManager.java:205) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionlightning.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:165) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: O atributo 'jurn_attack' não pode aparecer no elemento 'idian'.
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_67]
... 33 common frames omitted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this work .... Can anyone up the Aion client 4.5.0.15

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i use this on my Client 4.5.0.5?? reply please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download clinte 4.5.0.15

Download idm

Download torrent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, wrong post. Delete please.

Last edited:
Back