Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Step-by-Step Guide to Set Up Aion Server (Aion 3.0-3.1)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all,

i've a problem, when i'm trying to connect my game, my server is allready capacity : down

i checked my .\game\config\defaut.config (id, passwrd, ..) and gameservers DB is the same

sorry for my english, i'm french

does anyone can help me ?

EDIT : all ports is open in my router

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a patch for 64 bit windows 8 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+1 on the guide i hope this helps out many people
can i make a comment on the "ipconfig.xml"
if you have a router with the 192.168.1.* setting for lan play you will need to remove the
Code:
<iprange min="192.168.1.0" max="192.168.1.255" address="192.168.1.0"/>

i have place below a sample of another option if you have 1 or 2 computer that you want to connect
Code:
<!--
    File that is responsible for network address mapping.
    We can have any number of ip ranges mapped to various network interfaces
    Useful for those who run server in local areas with two (or more) networks

For ipconfig's "default" attribute both DNS and ip address is supported.
    Example: <ipconfig default="216.239.59.104">
    Examples: <ipconfig default="google.de">
-->

<ipconfig default="your wan IP">
<iprange min="192.168.1.0" max="192.168.1.255" address="192.168.1.2"/><!--this allows computers on ip 192.168.1.0;192.168.1.1;192.168.1.2 be able to connect -->

<!--
        IANA-reserved private IPv4 network ranges
        Access only from local networks, external client can't have any of
        the following ip addresses

<iprange min="10.0.0.0" max="10.255.255.255" address="10.0.0.0"/>
    <iprange min="172.16.0.0" max="172.31.255.255" address="172.16.0.0"/>
     -->

</ipconfig>

i hope you dont mind me adding this if so i will delete it

Regards

Sataniceaden
Hi there.i've tried your method that make me able to connect to my server through Lan.but what ip should I use for local launcher? I'm still unable to connect my own server but others can.Please help me.thx

Hi there.i've tried your method that make me able to connect to my server through Lan.but what ip should I use for local launcher? I'm still unable to connect my own server but others can.Please help me.thx

Problem solved.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't know if this thread are still active. But i need someone help because when i click the "Klick Starter" this is what i got
Dwarfpickers Aion EasyEmu MultiCore Project:###############################################################################:::::::##:::::::###::::::##::##::#########:::::::##::.#.::##::###::########::#######::###::##::#######::##::#########::#######::#:#::##::###::########:::::::##:::::::##::::::#####::####:::::##:::::::##::###::##::###::########::#######::###::#######::####::###########::#######::###::##::###::########:::::::##::###::##::::::#####::###########:::::::##::###::##:::::::###############################################################################http:\\ (c) 2012 by Novo/Dwarfpicker(a) - Celestial Core (Aion 3.0-3.5)~ Works with EU and NA Client~ Most developed Core atm (1st december 2012), but project seems stalled.(b) - U3J Core (Aion 3.0)~ Works best with EU and NA Client version 3.0.0.0-3.0.0.8~ Lots of Updates and in future best choice(c) - Galaxy Core (Aion 2.7)~ Works ONLY with EU and NA Client version up to 2.7.x.x~ Best developed Aion 2.7 Server, but project stalled.(y) - to Stop AionEmulator (x) - to ExitPress a,b,c,y or x to continue...Which Core you want to Run/Install? [press [enter] for: "(a) Celestial Core"] :Starting Celestial-Core... Check if Aion Server is ready ... Aion Server files not found. You have to compile and install it first.Do you want to run first installation? [y/n] [press [enter] for: "[y]es"]

Updating AionCelestialEmu Source from SVN ...svn: OPTIONS of 'https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/aion-celestial-backup/trunk': SSL negotiation failed: Secure connection truncated ( , you can compile the Server Files(using "2. Build&Copy Aion Server Celestial.bat")Press [ENTER] to open "2. Build&Copy Aion Server Celestial.bat" or [x] to close.Press any key to continue . . . Set Path to Java Runtime portable ... Set Path to SVN portable ...The system cannot find the path specified.The system cannot find the path specified.The system cannot find the path specified.The system cannot find the path specified.The system cannot find the path specified.The system cannot find the path specified.The system cannot find the path specified.The system cannot find the path specified.'ser' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.Compiled Login and/or Game Server not foundCould not unzip and copy the server files.Please do SVN Update and compile the Server files.Press any key to continue . . . The Server should now be started ...^CTerminate batch job (Y/N)?

Back