Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Step-by-Step Guide to Set Up Aion Server (Aion 3.0-3.1)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, it's the crafting amount as well :) Thanks for responding, I managed (by some miracle!) to get Lightning running and all is working ok so far, including rates.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No, it's the crafting amount as well :) Thanks for responding, I managed (by some miracle!) to get Lightning running and all is working ok so far, including rates.

Sure no problem at all!

Whats better to use U3J-Aion or Lighting , apparently people are saying lightning is better =o.
Whats wrong with the mounts ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I haven't tried U3J-Aion, I started with the celestial core, and am still learning about stuff. So I got no idea about the mounts in that core, though the mount I tried in Celestial did work :) With Lightning, the housing is working, as is feeding pets, and the quests aren't so buggy :eek: Probably lots of other things, I should keep a list really, then learn to fix them as I go >.>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I haven't tried U3J-Aion, I started with the celestial core, and am still learning about stuff. So I got no idea about the mounts in that core, though the mount I tried in Celestial did work :) With Lightning, the housing is working, as is feeding pets, and the quests aren't so buggy :eek: Probably lots of other things, I should keep a list really, then learn to fix them as I go >.>

I can't seem to get my hands on Celestial Core anymore , trying to get all the cores i could possibly find that are open and not closed. Seeing how they all work and such, Lighting Core is buggy but most of the "unique" features are working instead of others one that are in different cores if you know what i mean.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure if it just me but I can't download this.

Can someone upload there version please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone please reupload the server files? the links seems to be dead

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to get everything working with this guide, the only stop point is getting my friend to see if he can join. I've edited the IP's in aion_local_start and ipconfig to the IP of my Hamachi client. Sadly I haven't had much luck with port forwarding, which is why I'm using Hamachi. I used the IPv4 of hamachi when I edited the IP's in those files, which should be the same as entering "my" IP right? my friend also is on the hamachi network and has the files correctly, but when he tries to log in with a name and password it gives him the authorization error. The only thoughts I had were it wouldn't work with Hamachi, I may need to edit something in Navicat, or he needs a file I didn't send him. I sent him the downgrade to 3.0 NA, he has the IP-Fix, and the aion_local_start is ran in his Aion folder with admin privileges. What can I do? Do I need to port-forward, is it something with navicat, or does he need something more?
Please help, I got this far and was getting pretty excited :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone re-upload the server? This link

is dead...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone give me the client for this? because I got 3.9 right now and this needs 3.1
please, this is kinda urgent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change the ip config and the serveur.bat and put the .dll into my bin32 but another time i have this :
Dwarfpicker - Step-by-Step Guide to Set Up Aion Server (Aion 3.0-3.1) - RaGEZONE Forums

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys Please there are many new Releases:

AL 4.0 Release
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-lightning-4-0-a-956044/

NG 3.9 Release
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-nextgen-3-9-a-948089/

AL 3.9 Release
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aion-lightning-3-9-a-948118/

And Also this multicor Release -> ReUploaded:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-dwarfpicker-multicore-re-uploaded-936193/

Next Time please use Search or the Aion Wiki Topic
http://forum.ragezone.com/f585/wiki-everything-aion-server-952453/

In there you find all Questions and Downloads you ever need!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm creating a server aion to play with friends, and I have more than 1 pc to play, anyway, was looking at this post and suddenly I saw her, I was interested because the weather was looking for a way to learn to connect me to another via computer and play aion "hamachi" If you can make a tutorial of how to do it I would appreciate it greatly.
Thanks from now.

by: Marshall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this DB and Server files compatible to the newest version of the official which is "Aion Steel Cavalry"?

sorry for noob question.. am new to the game..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can i find Database??? sir?? the Database files is in AIon4.0.rar??? is this complete files server??

I think someone guys here there server are working Perfectly...Nice try :):

Back