Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 6.2 XignCode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys.! i have this error how can i fix it?

XignCode Error
Cannot regist XignCode Module

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thnx you <3 one more thing if you can help ofc cuz i dont wanna to make another one post xD
i have this error how can i fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know if you know any solution for the XignCode error. I try to put the game on a local server if I'm connected to the internet I skip this error I would like someone to share some solution with me. Greetings G

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client that I have is 6.2.0.35. Here in my country it is very expensive to maintain an internet account and that is why we chose to get pirate game servers and put them here. We want to play the AION and download the client with that version and every time I try to open it I skip that plication and I get an error with the XINGCODE3 and when I check that I do not have an internet connection, the game closes. if you know some way to solve it or you have the game files (folder bin32 and bin64) that do not contain that application and the game opens you without being directly connected to the internet and you can send it to us we would appreciate it here. Greetings G

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The client that I have is 6.2.0.35. Here in my country it is very expensive to maintain an internet account and that is why we chose to get pirate game servers and put them here. We want to play the AION and download the client with that version and every time I try to open it I skip that plication and I get an error with the XINGCODE3 and when I check that I do not have an internet connection, the game closes. if you know some way to solve it or you have the game files (folder bin32 and bin64) that do not contain that application and the game opens you without being directly connected to the internet and you can send it to us we would appreciate it here. Greetings G
Sorry i don't have this files...
but the EU client does not have this problem

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I get about that client? Here the one I found is the one I have and I would like to find one that can open offline without asking me for an internet connection

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, turning around of google, doesnt work after put OFF all 3 , disable firewall etc...
We are on Windows 11, client 5.8 doesnt start regist XinCode Error

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, turning around of google, doesnt work after put OFF all 3 , disable firewall etc...
We are on Windows 11, client 5.8 doesnt start regist XinCode Error

use version.dll and run game with param "-disable-xigncode"
version.dll you can find here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks, i see about the param, and i added on auto_start_local launcher and it works. Thanks

Upvote 0
Back