Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AL 3.9 - First-Level-Support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have problems with install the gameserver and to make it runs, feel free to post your issues here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need the log into gameserver, with this we can tell you whats exactly wrong... please show us you log and we can analize that ;)

Already fixed this issue myself, although thank you for the help still! :)

Next question tho xD

I've been trying to figure out so enable Fly everywhere but I just can't seem to figure this one out >.<
Have been editing some files at the game-server but still I am unable to do this.

The files that I have edited:

AL-Game\gameserver\data\static_data\word_maps.xml
<map id="120010000" name="Pandaemonium" death_level="150" water_level="16" world_type="ASMODAE" world_size="3072" flags="RECALL GLIDE FLY RIDE FLY_RIDE PVP DUEL_SAME_RACE"/> //(I have added FLY towards the flags)
AL-Game\gameserver\data\static_data\zones\zones_120010000.xml
<zone mapid="120010000" name="VIFROST_BRIDGE_120010000" area_type="POLYGON" zone_type="SUB" priority="18"> // I have removed all flags from this line aswell

Now when I use //zone in Pandaemonium on the Vifrost Bridge I actually do get Fly: True back instead of Fly: False, but still receiving the message: You cannot fly in this area.

AL-Game\src\com\aionemu\gameserver\world\zone\ZoneInstance.java
public boolean canFly() { if (template.getZoneTemplate().getFlags() == -1 || World.getInstance().getWorldMap(mapId).hasOverridenOption(ZoneAttributes.GLIDE))
return World.getInstance().getWorldMap(mapId).isPossibleFly();
return (template.getZoneTemplate().getFlags() & ZoneAttributes.GLIDE.getId()) != 0;
}

public boolean canGlide() {
if (template.getZoneTemplate().getFlags() == -1 || World.getInstance().getWorldMap(mapId).hasOverridenOption(ZoneAttributes.GLIDE))
return World.getInstance().getWorldMap(mapId).canGlide();
return (template.getZoneTemplate().getFlags() & ZoneAttributes.GLIDE.getId()) != 0;
}

Now this is where it gets interesting, in this file, I have actually changed that when the zone attribute GLIDE is enabled (since you can actually glide everywhere you should be getting the possibility to fly) but still not result. Is flying actually hard-coded inside the client and not editable in the server files?

Hope that someone can actually help me with this issue as I am kinda breaking my neck on this issue as I'd like to explore everything by flying ^^

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Already fixed this issue myself, although thank you for the help still! :)

Next question tho xD

I've been trying to figure out so enable Fly everywhere but I just can't seem to figure this one out >.<
Have been editing some files at the game-server but still I am unable to do this.

The files that I have edited:

AL-Game\gameserver\data\static_data\word_maps.xml

AL-Game\gameserver\data\static_data\zones\zones_120010000.xml

Now when I use //zone in Pandaemonium on the Vifrost Bridge I actually do get Fly: True back instead of Fly: False, but still receiving the message: You cannot fly in this area.

AL-Game\src\com\aionemu\gameserver\world\zone\ZoneInstance.java

Hope that someone can actually help me with this issue as I am kinda breaking my neck on this issue as I'd like to explore everything by flying ^^

Extract this to your client ( same place as your launcher bat file )

View attachment system.rar

Then add "g_freefly 1" to your launch bat file. Enjoy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the "OTCBuildclient32bit_woGG" error when i try to //goto oriel. I am able to //goto Pernon though, anyone have the same issue?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extract this to your client ( same place as your launcher bat file )

View attachment 134094

Then add "g_freefly 1" to your launch bat file. Enjoy.

Maybe you also got like the System.cfg file for the Default Graphics Engine instead of High End one?
Since when I change this it seems to remove the ability to fly everywhere again :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't create more than 1 account. accounts.autocreate = true, server.maintenance = false. I was able to create account yesterday, but today it says "wrong ip or password" for not existing account.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Maybe you also got like the System.cfg file for the Default Graphics Engine instead of High End one?
Since when I change this it seems to remove the ability to fly everywhere again :(

Use this to edit your system.cfg file.

View attachment SysConfigEditor.rar

You need to paste the path to your system.cfg in the top area and then click the button.

Remember to make the file read-only when you are done editing it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant edit/fix these problems..need help

~freefly on certain areas only
~when using toll, toll deducts normally. but when exit and reenter gameshop, toll show the original amount before purchase. only shows tho, amount in database is ok..i'm guessing the toll amount update is delayed for like 10 mins or so..
~bad walker ID(makes server laggy, the only solution is to restart server)
~fly bug- when dying while flying and getting ress, u see yourself walking but others see you flying on ground.

thx in advance

edit:eek:ps wrong thread xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one can help me 013-07-07 19:40:39,966 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.world.zone.ZoneService [ZoneService.java:153] Loaded 5 zone handlers.
2013-07-07 19:40:39,981 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.GeoService [GeoService.java:50] Configured Geo type: NO_GEO
2013-07-07 19:40:43,413 INFO [main] com.aionemu.gameserver.world.World [World.java:94] World: 117 worlds map created.
2013-07-07 19:40:43,429 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine [QuestEngine.java:955] Quest engine load started
2013-07-07 19:41:05,425 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine [QuestEngine.java:978] Loaded 5033 quest handlers.
2013-07-07 19:41:05,441 WARN [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper [ExecuteWrapper.java:67] class com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer$2 - execution time: 22005msec
2013-07-07 19:41:05,441 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.instance.InstanceEngine [InstanceEngine.java:52] Instance engine load started
2013-07-07 19:41:09,965 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.instance.InstanceEngine [InstanceEngine.java:63] Loaded 50 instance handlers.
2013-07-07 19:41:09,965 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine [AI2Engine.java:58] AI2 engine load started
2013-07-07 19:41:17,156 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AI2Engine [AI2Engine.java:69] Loaded 308 ai handlers.
2013-07-07 19:41:17,312 WARN [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper [ExecuteWrapper.java:67] class com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer$2 - execution time: 7360msec

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
killerzone try this :

"thread.properties" (game/config/main)

change gameserver.thread.basepoolsize = 1 to 2

and change gameserver.thread.runtime = 5000 to 50000

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
killerzone try this :

can i know what is it for? does it reduce ram or something?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To not have this message in the console:
[ExecuteWrapper.java:67] class com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer$2 - execution time: 7360msec

And
allow the gameserver to start without crash,

From my side i have a VPS 4GB and this work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
killerzone try this :

hello thank you very much worked without problems, but now when I connect to authorization server is'm using 4.0 client with dll to the bin folder would be possible to send a thank bin32 compatible

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello thank you very much worked without problems, but now when I connect to authorization server is'm using 4.0 client with dll to the bin folder would be possible to send a thank bin32 compatible

It's good if it works for you but for the client 4.0 i have not tested sorry.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which version you are using, I did the download of the full client, I do not know what to do

2013-07-08 17:38:07,466 INFO [InstantPool-2] com.aionemu.gameserver.taskmanager.AbstractPeriodicTaskManager [AbstractPeriodicTaskManager.java:41] MovementNotifyTask: Initialized.
2013-07-08 17:38:07,470 INFO [InstantPool-2] com.aionemu.gameserver.taskmanager.AbstractPeriodicTaskManager [AbstractPeriodicTaskManager.java:41] ZoneUpdateService: Initialized.

Upvote 0
Back