Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

geoEngine error load mesh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am rebuild geo from this

and get this error when server start

01:49:45.434 INFO [main]: - Configured Geo type: GEO_MESHES
01:49:45.435 INFO [main]: - Loading meshes..
01:49:47.483 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.nio.BufferUnderflowExceptionjava.nio.BufferUnderflowException: null at java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Buffer.java:506) at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.getShort(DirectByteBuffer.java:590) at com.aionemu.gameserver.engine.geoEngine.GeoWorldLoader.loadMeshs(GeoWorldLoader.java:116) at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.RealGeoData.loadMeshes(RealGeoData.java:91) at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.RealGeoData.loadGeoMaps(RealGeoData.java:48) at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.GeoService.initializeGeo(GeoService.java:50) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.GameServerLoading(GameServer.java:160) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:133)01:50:17.385 WARN [pool-1-thread-1]: - class java.lang.Thread - execution time: 3msec

can any body help?
ready to pay, if you realy can fix that poop

Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a better tool that you can be using http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/geoengine-7-a-1177523/
I haven't used it yet, but it looks good.

Take care to talk about buy or sell, follow the forum rules... http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/

it's good geo, but mesh_material skill not working. Fire no damage, magma no damage and etc

You need touch geoengine(src)
When you have it easy to fix :junglejane:

i don't know what fix in source
in that line error

indexes.put(geo.getShort());

i think problem in java version, geobuilder use 1.6 java, i'an use 1.8 java. (maybe not)

Upvote 0
Back