• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

geoEngine error load mesh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am rebuild geo from this source

and get this error when server start

01:49:45.434 INFO [main]: - Configured Geo type: GEO_MESHES
01:49:45.435 INFO [main]: - Loading meshes..
01:49:47.483 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.nio.BufferUnderflowExceptionjava.nio.BufferUnderflowException: null at java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Buffer.java:506) at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.getShort(DirectByteBuffer.java:590) at com.aionemu.gameserver.engine.geoEngine.GeoWorldLoader.loadMeshs(GeoWorldLoader.java:116) at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.RealGeoData.loadMeshes(RealGeoData.java:91) at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.RealGeoData.loadGeoMaps(RealGeoData.java:48) at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.GeoService.initializeGeo(GeoService.java:50) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.GameServerLoading(GameServer.java:160) at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:133)01:50:17.385 WARN [pool-1-thread-1]: - class java.lang.Thread - execution time: 3msec

can any body help?
ready to pay, if you realy can fix that poop

Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a better tool that you can be using http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/geoengine-7-a-1177523/
I haven't used it yet, but it looks good.

Take care to talk about buy or sell, follow the forum rules... http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/

it's good geo, but mesh_material skill not working. Fire no damage, magma no damage and etc

You need touch geoengine(src)
When you have it easy to fix :junglejane:

i don't know what fix in source
in that line error

indexes.put(geo.getShort());

i think problem in java version, geobuilder use 1.6 java, i'an use 1.8 java. (maybe not)

Upvote 0
Back