Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide request

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all,
I’ve been reading many threads ( in order to be able to setup euro 4.5 server. I'd like to make this thread constructive as much as possible, also, I like the experiment, but you understand how painful is to try things that may never work.
So, my feeling is that there are few builds around using the same base, it's all about hacking but some solutions need a lot of effort while others are well bundled (mysql server, portable java etc).
Is it possible, to concentrate (keeping in mind that having one clean, working solution is better than 100 not working) to consolidate a guide:
1- Which is the most complete build to start from (euro).
2- Which is the client to use (the downgrade procedure if needed, the different patch to be applied etc.)
3- A short list explaining what’s working and what’s not.
Thank you all for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
It's more related to the client, server install is an easy task but i have tried all the methods without having the client to login correctly (latest gameforge eu version).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem is that we lack of clients to download. Cant find 3.9 client :C

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back