Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help solve the error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please tell me what can be connected with this error on the server?Everything works well and after a while such an error occurs in the console, after which the load on the server increases.And the server login operation stops.I kill the login server process and run everything OKAfter 5-10 minutes, the same thing again.

private static final PacketProcessor<AionConnection> packetProcessor = new PacketProcessor<AionConnection>( NetworkConfig.PACKET_PROCESSOR_MIN_THREADS, NetworkConfig.PACKET_PROCESSOR_MAX_THREADS, NetworkConfig.PACKET_PROCESSOR_THREAD_SPAWN_THRESHOLD, NetworkConfig.PACKET_PROCESSOR_THREAD_KILL_THRESHOLD, new ExecuteWrapper());

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: null at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.AionRejectedExecutionHandler.rejectedExecution(AionRejectedExecutionHandler.java:41) [al-commons.jar:na] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:821) [na:1.7.0_75] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1372) [na:1.7.0_75] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadPoolManager.execute(ThreadPoolManager.java:124) [AS-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadPoolManager.executeLsPacket(ThreadPoolManager.java:151) [AS-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServerConnection.processData(LoginServerConnection.java:124) [AS-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.parse(Dispatcher.java:245) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.read(Dispatcher.java:206) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.dispatch(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:80) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.run(Dispatcher.java:107) [al-commons.jar:na]2019-02-07 21:54:45,894 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.AionRejectedExecutionHandler [AionRejectedExecutionHandler.java:41] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadPoolManager$ThreadPoolRunnableWrapper@30f513b7 from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@7e53d8bf[Running, pool size = 16, active threads = 16, queued tasks = 99999, completed tasks = 476147]

thread.properties

## ----------------------------# Thread config's:# ----------------------------# NOTE: If you don't know what this setting does, please don't change it!# Threads handled by each core at once# Intel's Core i7, i5, and i3 series can handle 2 threads per core.# AMD's Athon, Phenom, Sempron, and Opteron chips, use a 1-thread-per-core model.
# SPARC Niagara series of servers can handled anywhere from 8 to 16 threads per core.

# Default: 2
gameserver.thread.basepoolsize = 2
# Default: 4
gameserver.thread.threadpercore = 8

# That's only a warning.# Default: 5000
gameserver.thread.runtime = 50000

# Use higher thread priorities for instant thread pool# Note: in Linux you must be root and use switches: -XX:+UseThreadPriorities -XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=1
# Default: false
gameserver.thread.usepriority = false

Back