Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Loginserver error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, so im pretty new to aion emu's / aion stuff in general since i first started using them yesterday, basically i'm using Dwarfpicker's 4.0 lightning one click, when i start the server both chat server and gameserver seem to start fine but login server always gives an error

Code:
Starting Aion Lightning Login Server in  mode.Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding="UTF-8"ERROR: transport error 202: bind failed: Address already in useERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510)JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [../../../src/share/back/debugInit.c:750]FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)Login Server has terminated abnormaly!

anyways ive been looking all over the forum for a while but i cant seem to find someone with the same error as me.

also another question, does anyone know where u can download older clients so i can connect to my server?

Back