Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Aion 2.1 and 2.5 Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I already mentioned in the title. I'm looking for 2.1 and 2.5 since I only have RU versions of them.

:dancemental:

Actually.... Does somebody still have the alpha and beta clients of aion aswell as the 1.0 version?

EDIT:

Also, is there a way to see the client version of a preinstalled client which lacks the official updater's version.ini???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo, I have the official aion 2.5 installer here is the link, but I may change it in a few days:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you! I'll check! :)

Thanks for the Installer. For everyone else who wants to know which version this is: It's 2.5.0.0! (it doesn't start on win10)

Thanks! :)

Now I need the 2.1 one xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How it does not work under win10, me it works O-o

I have no clue. 1.5.0.0 and 1.5.0.9 work well, and 1.9.0.1- 2.7.x.x do not start. 3.x.x.x and all versions above do start on the other hand :O

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by don't start? Can't start the installation or start the client? because to start the client I make a .bat launcher and I put the no-ip win 10 by following:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
client starts, nc logo shows, then it just stucks. sometimes a error message about graphic acceleration pops up. i have all older drivers like redists and dx. thats why think its kinda strange 1.5.0.0 and 1.5.0.9 work and 1.9.0.1 to 3.x.x.x have the same issue with getting stuck at ncsoft logo

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at one point I had a problem with a graphics error, it was because I had not put my nvidia driver x) and since then it's been good. Aion is very capricious, you have to check the dirextx, the graphics driver and sometimes the microsoft visual.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no clue. 1.5.0.0 and 1.5.0.9 work well, and 1.9.0.1- 2.7.x.x do not start. 3.x.x.x and all versions above do start on the other hand :O

I have managed to make 1.9.0.1 & 2.5.0.0 works but not for 1.5.0.0 or 1.5.0.9 . how did u do it?

this one 1.5.0.0 failed to initialize the game
this one 1.5.0.9 get stuck on the choosing server

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back