Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Patch Aion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patch Aion

hello

Search tuto to know how to make a patch aion
To make putting has in the daytime of my launcher
Thank you for help

Sorry bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello

I would like to make a launcher for the update
How to resolve this concern
version aion 5.4
Make the patch
PHP:
; The connection settings[Connection]IP = "127.0.0.1"LoginPort = "2106"WorldPort = "7777"; The command you use to start the game[Play]Shell = "bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ncg -ingameshop -noweb"; The URL to your bin32.zip file (make sure there is a folder named bin32 inside the zip)[Patch]Bin = "http://##########/downloads/bin32.zip"; The URL for the webbrowser in the middle of the launcher[Misc]URL = "http://#############/index.php"

Please

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Darn, programming... I'm outta here. I can only do two things with exe files: start and delete them. You need help from someone with experience in a C language since those are generally used to write programs, even if they are small launchers.

But from what I can see, the URLs mentioned in that code have to be replaced with whatever you host on your webserver so the client can snatch the information from there. I don't use a webserver myself 'cause I only have a local server and even in my Vindictus times last year I didn't really know what to do with the webserver.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you
But it's a beta server
I will not place but true link
my hide link [########]

:8:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why bother with an exe file in the first place when a batch is enough? Do you plan to make a community?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I remember playing with a community that didn't even have an exe file launcher. They just handed a batch file containing the IP of their server like what you'd do for a localhost server and it worked just fine. If I were to host a public server, I'd do the same.

Saves me the trouble of maintaining something the user usually just spends about two seconds looking at. In case of an update to the game (i.e. 5.5 -> 5.6), I also wouldn't have to decompile the launcher, edit it, re-compile it because in the case of a batch file, I could simply just edit the code directly without any compiling shenanigans. Provided that'd be required anyway.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank youBut I do not want a batch file

We see on the video the launcher works but the ZIP file does not extract

Upvote 0
Back