Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UnityWeb

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All i have problem with UnityWeb for Aion 5.8, im use Aion german Can Help me for databse UnityWeb ? Or How Fix Char Ban List.

Then im change id level to 5 from database but i dont see admin panel

My error is :
QueryException in Connection.php line 651: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'player_punishments.banned_by' in 'field list' (SQL: select `players`.`id`, `players`.`name`, `players`.`account_id`, `players`.`account_name`, `players`.`race`, `players`.`player_class`, `players`.`online`, `player_punishments`.`player_id`, `player_punishments`.`start_time`, `player_punishments`.`punishment_type`, `player_punishments`.`duration`, `player_punishments`.`reason`, `player_punishments`.`banned_by` from `players` left join `player_punishments` on `players`.`id` = `player_punishments`.`player_id` where `player_punishments`.`player_id` <> and `players`.`account_id` = 3 order by `player_punishments`.`duration` desc)

Last edited:
Back