Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¿Cooking System?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Cooking Story
Davieshaffer - ¿Cooking System? - RaGEZONE Forums

In the world of Fiesta, incredible amount of cooking recipes were sowed! Why would it be? Would you like to know?

The time was a shivering, starving winter.
In the secret hideout of Karasian echoed a scream close to a shriek.
It was the gruesome screaming of the cooks who gathered to cook just the right delicious food that satisfies Karasian’s particular taste.
All cooks chased away screaming as one. Karasian eventually gave up finding a great cook, and decided to cook by himself. However, can he really parch and stew, cook splendidly? I’m afraid not. He was creating a recipe that can be cooked ‘magically’.
Cooking a cook inside the parchment was quite a difficult task. His library was getting full of failed parchments and recipes.
However… One of his gutsy followers stole several recipes from Karasian’s library and ran away. Nonetheless, there was no chance of failed recipes to work well. It is told that the scream of the follower; squeezed under the pile of expanding recipes and parchments, echoed all upon the mountains or something….
Anyway, I’m sure it would be a grateful deed to our adventurers.
Thanks to that, Karasian’s cooking recipes were spread all over the place, and one day fell into the hands of an adventurer who caught a monster.

Now , shall we dive into the world of cooking?

Getting ready

1. To cook you must first prepare 3 things.
    • Firewood
    • Cooking Skill
    • Camping Skill.
    Only when you have all these three you can cook. Quickly right click on the camping skill and cooking skill to learn them
    Cooking skill and camping skill can be purchased from each town’s skill master.
  2. Double click the target materials(Wood, herb, ore and so forth) by mouse right button,
  3. Once you learn the Cooking skill and Camping skill, there will be a <Cookery> skill in the <Alchemy> skill slot.
    Camping skill doesn’t show up.
Camping

1. Re-open the item inventory and right click on the firewood.
  2. Tada~~ cool pot and wood fire appears. You’re officially in <Camping> mode.
    In order to cook you must be near the camp.
Cooking

1. Re-open the skill window. Right click on <Cookery>.
    A cute cook book came out, right?
  2. Now, put the recipe obtained from the monster to the selected slot.
    Then! Automatically all the recipes you need will come out. Some of them you already have, others you don’t have yet.
    You can watch what kind of food is being cooked through the picture..

1. Yes, if you have all the ingredients you need you can start cooking now.
    Some condiments and materials can be purchased from the item merchant, recipe and main ingredient from monsters.
  2. Now! It’s finally cooked. Now we need to enjoy eating it, right?
  3. Now you are the true chef master!
    Let’s go and get some fresh ingredients~!

Anyone could try to find these files in an old fiesta online client (athenas by example) Files: Cooking01.TGA & Cooking02.TGA.

Reaction score
My hunter kingdom has the files you're looking for however.... the original setup of fiesta that i have doesn't. I'll upload what i can in this time

If i'm not mistaken this is what you're after :) hope it helps!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My hunter kingdom has the files you're looking for however.... the original setup of fiesta that i have doesn't. I'll upload what i can in this time

If i'm not mistaken this is what you're after :) hope it helps!

That's what I was looking for, thanks a lot mate.

Back