Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Current State Of Fiesta Private Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success and nothing less
Reaction score
For those of you who aren't able to connect the dots. He was mentioning how easy it is to code a launcher, contrary to code caving, and people still aren't able to do that. Simply because this section lacks technical experience, or are unwilling to learn.

RCE is no simple task, but if were to have someone decent at it, as well as interested in Fiesta, we could have had amazing features. I mean, the PDB's are already there.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I believe that the whole fiesta private server scene is pretty much dead, reason i believe this is there is to many kids that don't wanna try to do something on there own. They would only want to add all of us who have been doing this for a while and really took the time to get to know the files and how to work on em so they can possibly leech off our hard work. I personally find this ridiculous and pointless. The other reason i think the fiesta scene is dead, we all forgot that we are all in this for the same goal " to make something beautiful". In the end everyone wants to treat everyone like poop, and DDoS each other because so and so is no.1 on top of games, or someone is pissed off cause you wont give them your files. So they DDoS. It's childish and retarded. I do think the private server community is suffering because of lack of creativity but you can only do so much with busted files they have there limit. You can do so much on a set of files that suck in the first place. I say this if your not in it for the common goal i believe you should just quit and not return. I believe if all your gonna do is leach and turn around and talk poop like your god you should just quit and leave. If all of us who are in this for the same goal would stop helping these leechers and assholes out, they would have no option in the end but to leave. There development would halt in some way shape or form, and then only then can we proceed to make good fully functioning private servers with a vast amount of creativity. so i blame the leechers and wanna be's for Ducking everything up for everyone.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Monav Oh, yea now it all make sense. Very correctly said.
About the PDB.. I use the mini dump file and debug it, show it to the PDB file. Then it says that it's missing 3 files so It won't continue debug.

\luascript\lua-5.1.4\src\lstring.c
\luascript.cpp
\zoneserver.cpp

@aqua512 And once the leechers left the scene, it would be as obvious, that the fiesta scene is dead, as a fly in your plate of milk.
What you have said it's true, but it is not only the creativity.

Say we all worked together for the ultimate server, the fully functional one that everybody would want to play on. There will be those 5 people that would differ in the whole project that get praised. There's always gonna be at least 1 guy who would also want to be praised, just like Lucifer wanted to become a God of his own, so he's gonna try get a hold of those files or work on new ones and he'd want to be on the top as well, wouldn't he? So he would try to DDoS that godly server and buy Votes on ToG.com and so on. The number of guys that also want to get praised will multiply into a huge number very soon. And sooo we end up in the war between servers again. Humans ego is unlimited so we can't really blame ONLY the creativity or leechers. Also there are people with connections that makes life for them easier, but I don't blame those.

The are many causes to things, too many facts to discuss.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i agree 100% alsma, but i'm not saying all in one giant server. I'm saying stop fighting among each other and show some respect to those who are putting in the honest effort. Stop treating each other as enemies and remember we all have the same goal. Work with each other to achieve this goal, even with separate servers and ideas for these servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop complaining about the community. If you care so much, do something about it? @ the launcher subject.. Some people know how to do other things better than others. You were Spoon-fed too, or seem to think google isn't another form of spoon feeding. Want to improve the community? Release guides, and the new files.. or at least help people fixing them. Everyone starts somewhere, if you actually bothered helping instead of saying "I'm not spoon feeding you" they may not need spoon feeding in the feature. Greedy fuckers. :rolleyes: (+1 to Stu though for previous releases and helping a retarded community)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@aqua512 Haha, I don't pick fights. Random people come pick fights with me. :p But I had actually forgotten with all this drama going that we're all supposed to be a team here. Help each other out, but some of us help to the extent of the other person just leeching! :p
But thanks for your good words because you have just reminded me how important it is to stick together as a team all of us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but some of us help to the extent of the other person just leeching! :p
If people don't leech, they aren't going to get anywhere.. You leeched the files and learnt to dev through them, did you not? Alex you're rather annoying.

Reaction score
If people don't leech, they aren't going to get anywhere.. You leeched the files and learnt to dev through them, did you not? Alex you're rather annoying.

And you come on and post worthless crap. Atleast he is developing the files, he changes them. I don't even care about him, or most people in this section; It is just the fact - Leachers are always here, It is to a standard of which is unbelievable: If someone downloads server files, fine. Understandable but when they are just downloading things and claiming it as their own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you come on and post worthless crap. Atleast he is developing the files, he changes them. I don't even care about him, or most people in this section; It is just the fact - Leachers are always here, It is to a standard of which is unbelievable: If someone downloads server files, fine. Understandable but when they are just downloading things and claiming it as their own.
Oh, hello high and mighty victus staff member. Developing is childs play, how else would his self and most of the retards here know how? Lol. So you're saying they can download server files, and it isn't leeching and they can call it theirs, but if they download something else which doesn't belong to them (Like the server files) It's leeching. I see.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, if you stop acting like you're better than everyone else. Anyways, a lot of people are speaking rubbish here and not actually saying what should be said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um, hello. I'm sorry for leeching.. I will give credit to Terra and Selesnia.
But, TBH. Selesnia leeches from Grand Fantasia.
-Don.
Also, sorry for being a immature child, @chris.
What do you think of my server, is it a fail? I think it is. :[

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Pell Pell, for your information I've wasted countless hours on those files trying to figure out different things. I did leach them from Ragezone, yes, but I never have claimed them mine because I respect those people who actually "took"(I can't express myself correctly here) those files from an official publisher and with risks released here on these forums. It's been up to 4 years since i first started working on the files and it's been exciting the whole way! I love developing and programming, so you can't tell me I leached what I had done with passion for so many years. My skills, knowledge and experience are all self-taught and of course some tutorials if it was really frustrating and I couldn't solve my problem. But I can't accept just following the tutorial, I will force myself to learn the whole process because I don't want to rely on others, I want to know what I'm doing.

The Launcher is also all self-taught and help from Google. Getting help from Google isn't called leaching. If you just copy the code and paste into your project then yes, but because of my pride i go through the whole code and learn it, understand it and then write it with my own style.

@Lunerica I love how you and Stu supported me when a random person just started calling me names, but then you just have to ruin it all with a single phrase.. xd

I don't even care about him,
Gruntilda said:
And don't get me wrong, I don't even like that Alsm97 person.

Ow well, I still appreciate the care tho! xd Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A lot of what you said was invalid / a try to act cool. :)

Reaction score
No opinion or contribution on the subject i'll delete.

@Pell: Want to get personal? Do it in PM. But thanks for the compliment, I see Victus still got a good rep! :thumbup:

Leecher are in every section, but I hardly see good dev's use it as a excuse to do what they like. Developing to most is a hobby.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, wait. Leave it open, just get rid of all the pointless posts and let no negatively-affecting posts remain here. For once there have been some serious and good conversations in here. Let's see what the end result could get to be.

Reaction score
Um, hello. I'm sorry for leeching.. I will give credit to Terra and Selesnia.
But, TBH. Selesnia leeches from Grand Fantasia.
-Don.
Also, sorry for being a immature child, @chris.
What do you think of my server, is it a fail? I think it is. :[

Don. Just go away no one cares for you. Your staff are corrupt as duck and you are only in it for stealing peoples paypal details. Get the duck out.

Anyway Alsm, When people go at people for reasons which are disgusting, it makes me feel physically sick... I will stick up for those who make valid points to the topic and those who don't can just burn in hell.

@Pell - No one even knows who you are, all you come here for is to cause drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back