The Current State Of Fiesta Private Servers?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    202Posts

Re: The Current State Of Fiesta Private Servers?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

@aqua512 Haha, I don't pick fights. Random people come pick fights with me. :P But I had actually forgotten with all this drama going that we're all supposed to be a team here. Help each other out, but some of us help to the extent of the other person just leeching! :P
    But thanks for your good words because you have just reminded me how important it is to stick together as a team all of us!
    "Hatred has its origin in fear, insecurity and self-loathing.
    The person who respects himself, respects other people aswell.
    "

InactiveRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alsm97 View Post
    but some of us help to the extent of the other person just leeching! :P
    If people don't leech, they aren't going to get anywhere.. You leeched the files and learnt to dev through them, did you not? Alex you're rather annoying.

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pell View Post
    If people don't leech, they aren't going to get anywhere.. You leeched the files and learnt to dev through them, did you not? Alex you're rather annoying.
    And you come on and post worthless crap. Atleast he is developing the files, he changes them. I don't even care about him, or most people in this section; It is just the fact - Leachers are always here, It is to a standard of which is unbelievable: If someone downloads server files, fine. Understandable but when they are just downloading things and claiming it as their own.

InactiveRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lunerica View Post
    And you come on and post worthless crap. Atleast he is developing the files, he changes them. I don't even care about him, or most people in this section; It is just the fact - Leachers are always here, It is to a standard of which is unbelievable: If someone downloads server files, fine. Understandable but when they are just downloading things and claiming it as their own.
    Oh, hello high and mighty victus staff member. Developing is childs play, how else would his self and most of the retards here know how? Lol. So you're saying they can download server files, and it isn't leeching and they can call it theirs, but if they download something else which doesn't belong to them (Like the server files) It's leeching. I see.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    948Posts

Please don't try to derail this thread, no point in discussing in a hostile tone. Keep it clean.
    Less is more. Simplicity is the key to success and nothing less.

InactiveRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    29Posts

Sure, if you stop acting like you're better than everyone else. Anyways, a lot of people are speaking rubbish here and not actually saying what should be said.

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    37Posts

Um, hello. I'm sorry for leeching.. I will give credit to Terra and Selesnia.
    But, TBH. Selesnia leeches from Grand Fantasia.
    -Don.
    Also, sorry for being a immature child, @chris.
    What do you think of my server, is it a fail? I think it is. :[

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    202Posts

@Pell Pell, for your information I've wasted countless hours on those files trying to figure out different things. I did leach them from Ragezone, yes, but I never have claimed them mine because I respect those people who actually "took"(I can't express myself correctly here) those files from an official publisher and with risks released here on these forums. It's been up to 4 years since i first started working on the files and it's been exciting the whole way! I love developing and programming, so you can't tell me I leached what I had done with passion for so many years. My skills, knowledge and experience are all self-taught and of course some tutorials if it was really frustrating and I couldn't solve my problem. But I can't accept just following the tutorial, I will force myself to learn the whole process because I don't want to rely on others, I want to know what I'm doing.

The Launcher is also all self-taught and help from Google. Getting help from Google isn't called leaching. If you just copy the code and paste into your project then yes, but because of my pride i go through the whole code and learn it, understand it and then write it with my own style.

@Lunerica I love how you and Stu supported me when a random person just started calling me names, but then you just have to ruin it all with a single phrase.. xd

Quote Originally Posted by Lunerica View Post
    I don't even care about him,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntilda
    And don't get me wrong, I don't even like that Alsm97 person.
    Ow well, I still appreciate the care tho! xd Thank you
    "

InactiveRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    29Posts

A lot of what you said was invalid / a try to act cool. :)

True MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    948Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pell View Post
    Sure, if you stop acting like you're better than everyone else. Anyways, a lot of people are speaking rubbish here and not actually saying what should be said.
    What makes you think so?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    Desolation.Location
    1,133Posts

No opinion or contribution on the subject i'll delete.

@Pell: Want to get personal? Do it in PM. But thanks for the compliment, I see Victus still got a good rep!

Leecher are in every section, but I hardly see good dev's use it as a excuse to do what they like. Developing to most is a hobby.

InactiveRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaruna View Post
    I see Victus still got a good rep!
    No idea where you got this from, but it really hasn't. Manno, it's just the personality.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    948Posts

Haha, I understand. You should talk to me during my bad days. :)

I think enough has been said. I request for this thread to be closed.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    202Posts

No, wait. Leave it open, just get rid of all the pointless posts and let no negatively-affecting posts remain here. For once there have been some serious and good conversations in here. Let's see what the end result could get to be.
    "

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny452 View Post
    Um, hello. I'm sorry for leeching.. I will give credit to Terra and Selesnia.
    But, TBH. Selesnia leeches from Grand Fantasia.
    -Don.
    Also, sorry for being a immature child, @chris.
    What do you think of my server, is it a fail? I think it is. :[
    Don. Just go away no one cares for you. Your staff are corrupt as fuck and you are only in it for stealing peoples paypal details. Get the fuck out.

Anyway Alsm, When people go at people for reasons which are disgusting, it makes me feel physically sick... I will stick up for those who make valid points to the topic and those who don't can just burn in hell.

@Pell - No one even knows who you are, all you come here for is to cause drama.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement