Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

#the death of the fiesta online scene

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, let's take a moment to think about those times:

• Where Fiesta Online had a nice community of players.
  • Where with the arrival of Shine Online It means a light of hope for the fiesta online servers.
  • Where it was fun to play with your friends without the need to compete in who had the best server.
  • Where this forum used to be active and each user contributed something for the community.
  • Where it was fun to check the TOG to see if any new server came out to play.
  • Where many new servers brought something new to see.
  • Where the effort of many DEVS and designers gave their best to provide an amazing experience.
  • Where many people envied STU For always being on top of everything.

For all those many more moments.

Because without any of these moments we would not have fun.

I want to thank each of the people who contributed to celebrate a nice game in our memories. I will not mention names because the list would be very long, but everyone knows who I'm talking about.

I want to thank each of the users of this forum who have contributed to help and contribute in the forum.

No matter that the official game closes completely, fiesta online will continue to live in each one of us.

#NiceMEMORIES
#RIPFiesta
#OldButGold
Davieshaffer - #the death of the fiesta online scene - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
With all respect, he is right. There isn't much going on in these scene anymore, even with the official servers.

Back