Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where did the Dusk client come from?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How did this person even get the client working? More so make working services and DB. If it was Seph did he somehow hack Onson (doubt it), or did he code the services himself?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
it came from the corner of getcha and gotcha, next to the house where u go see a man about a big dog. thats all u need to know. stop asking questions that don't concern u.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He bought it from a hacker, which then Kreain worked his bum off to get working. Sums it all up.

shenanigans.

Real story: SephX is a professional C++ coder. He spent years re-coding the game. Ever since Athens went up, he started working on them. But, other people started taking credit. Everything else is just a lie. I know this, because I know SephX personally. I've met him and his daughter in real life, for the casting couch appointment. So, yes. Everyone with the 2011-2012 English files has and is using what SephX coded. The only reason SephX couldn't make further development on the files, and creating his own custom things without limitation of the .exe is, because his dog died. It was devastating for him. His dog was like his best friend, they fetched ball together, ran, took shits together, and a lot of other things. It was quite amazing how someone can have such a close relationship with an animal. I started crying when Toby (his dog) died. I can just imagine how SephX felt. Maybe if you can show him that you are as good of a pet as Toby, he will give you the source. It's worth a try.

Well, now you know the real story.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so why "ppl" kept acting as if "sephX" was a retarded ?
it's difficult to follow your stories guys, really difficult....

Reaction score
so why "ppl" kept acting as if "sephX" was a retarded ?
it's difficult to follow your stories guys, really difficult....
Its because A) he posed as a girl, and B) he literally paid everyone to do everything for him. poop then got tense when money wasn't paid, which is why he has had so many people backstab him.

The only relationship seems to have ever had with anyone helping him is money. Once the money is gone, he loses trust from everyone. I speak from experience with the guy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so he coded the game or ppl did it for money ? i'm lost lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They are development versions, that's why they have issues. I do believe this has been discussed before.

Back