Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Favourite Staff Team

Reaction score
I can tell you, im the favorite on RZ, everyone likes me, and whoever doesn't like me, fear me. :rolleyes:

I can also tell you, whoever is part of Manova's team is probably pretty awesome!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So everyone but Manova is not awesome :O
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ZARUNA you have made me sad now :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think there is no one i would say to be fav. but it would take alot to think of everyones strong points a choose a team that would be able to acomplish the most professional results.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Imagine A team of, Kreain / Manova / Lugapha / CSharp / iStu / Zaruna (for the sexy fun) / Bakey, would be quite something maybe :)
I would put myself in there but then I would seem arrogant and have A massive ego, I do but still don't want people knowing huh ... oh wait now they know!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
bakey's smex just fyi. and you so dont belong in that list. niether do i, dont think im any pro or something.
edited cus it seems my post was fucked up. sorry its late~

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Yeah, I completely agree with you Lugapha. Given different tasks, the results need to be optimal. Along with that, the team needs to cooperate well. I don't think I'd be able to work well with Stu or let's say Noctus, despite them being really good at what they do, but I get perfectly well along with Bakey and Kreain.

My favourite team, will have to be: Kreain, Zaruna, Bakey, Jhongeek, Lugapha, Muno, Myth and Crusher.

Currently strongest team: I think Muno and Stu are doing insanely well. Currently the best team IMO.

As for my team, I think we're really strong, and we've all got unique skillsets. Deving server files is one thing, but you should also have knowledge about general tech stuff. We have: Reverse Engineers, Programmers(C/C++, Java and C#), Web Devs(PHP/MYSQL/HTML5) and Web Designers. In addition to that, we aim to be the best at management and community features.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
if you wont do seph's mistakes, you're going to be the 1#.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Trust me Flash. If Dusk's fate was at my hand, or anyone else who's worked at Dusk previously, we'd have done amazing things with the server. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well good luck Usman,
Just don't make the nice things Kreain said about you, that stopped me thinking about the old you go to waste, because something that made me not hate you so much must be good huh :)
Show me what the grown up no lifer gamer nib can do! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your still the same Usman to me, until I see you have grown out of the person you used to be ... you will be called USMAN :)
You have to earn the name Manno, or don't earn it and owe me A BK wand ;)

Back