Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

It's not Fiesta anymore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Its not Fiesta anymore

any news about latest fiesta?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Best server features in the name of the MMORPG history. And the problem is, its their best.
Krum - It's not Fiesta anymore - RaGEZONE Forums

I dont know im just drowning in ideal servers nowadays, that im becoming so confused about which server im gonna play..

Wow, you're smart. That's the service & server they're using/offering, if you read the page correctly even though it seems like you're not capable of it. There's a "Game features" and a "Server features". Your autism is showing. As for servers changing too much, it's because players like it. The players are spoiled, no one wants to level and progress slowly. They just expect to cap & instantly raid.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Wow, you're smart. That's the service & server they're using/offering, if you read the page correctly even though it seems like you're not capable of it. There's a "Game features" and a "Server features". Your autism is showing.

You insult someone, call them autistic, but you fail to understand what is being said. So who is the real autist here? Maybe you should stop, and think before you respond. You just made yourself look like a total fuckin moron. Which is more than likely accurate, to who you really are. So do us all a favor, Go get 1 of your daddy's guns, put the barrel in your mouth, and ever so gently squeeze the trigger. Ducking dipshit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Wow, you're smart. That's the service & server they're using/offering, if you read the page correctly even though it seems like you're not capable of it. There's a "Game features" and a "Server features". Your autism is showing. As for servers changing too much, it's because players like it. The players are spoiled, no one wants to level and progress slowly. They just expect to cap & instantly raid.

Maybe they dont have Game features, and they only have those? ever thought about it? Since nobody is actually doing poop in these servers. As for what you are saying about the players liking it, so you telling me everything a player asks for, you just implement it in the game, I want Helga to be nerfed, so u just do it? I mean yea players feedback is the most important thing in games, but yet still you dont add anything they ask for u, you have to think about how this will affect the server in the long run, not just satisfy their needs for now, because they will just keep asking. There are no such things as spoiled players, these servers just ruined everything. Yeah okay everybody gets bored from slow leveling, but as long as the server has more things than just leveling to get cap, there bunch of other things to do in-game. For example, when i log into gamigo, i spend 3 hours just chatting, and i log off. I dont even level. Just think about creating a good server, instead of a satisfying-needs server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Even if some people comes with Gamigo files or w/e brand new stuff it won't change the fact that there is no longer a decent player base due to the players behaviour. Maybe 80% of the remaining active players on pservers are dumb german mages teaming everyone and using op cs or ani glitch, making the game annoying and boring af and people quit.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

You insult someone, call them autistic, but you fail to understand what is being said. So who is the real autist here? Maybe you should stop, and think before you respond. You just made yourself look like a total fuckin moron. Which is more than likely accurate, to who you really are. So do us all a favor, Go get 1 of your daddy's guns, put the barrel in your mouth, and ever so gently squeeze the trigger. Ducking dipshit.

[Edit] Jeez that was toxic of me. Removed.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Kinda of topic but I wouldn't throw so much shade toward one person.
i did with a dip poop about a year ago and now I "can only hope to approve"
#DarkAngel

dumb as as he may or may not be, don't ruin your ragezone appearance with a scrub.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I think we should all get together and make............ never mind to much like work :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

why would I make something when I can just check RZ once a week and wait for it be released...

Reaction score
I know I am necro posting, but I just came across this topic again and damn, no one really mentioned Core. #feelsbadman

Lmao, we've been online for 5 years now and literally tick all, if not most of the points mentioned on this thread. Although we have had our ups and downs, still going strong.

Core probably has one of the best files when it comes down to the 2011 based ones.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I know I am necro posting, but I just came across this topic again and damn, no one really mentioned Core. #feelsbadman

Lmao, we've been online for 5 years now and literally tick all, if not most of the points mentioned on this thread. Although we have had our ups and downs, still going strong.

Core probably has one of the best files when it comes down to the 2011 based ones.

I think at the time of the post majority of the servers where just a quick money grab. Easy to overlook the few that weren't.

Good to hear your still going strong, hopefully you'll be around long after the inevitable closure of Official Fiesta.

RIP Fiesta. I check the forums once or twice a fortnight hoping to see some life here, yet to happen :(

Back