Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    Sioux City, IALocation
    2Posts

Re: Its not Fiesta anymore

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I'd like to see any of them try to do anything that ISN'T custom. Something out of the ordinary, mobs mixed up or skills that are put in different levels than just the same order to learning the skills. It's blase seeing a Bera that's the starting map or a custom one using Devildom as a starting map, old Roumen or beta Roumen are nice. Anything that isn't the SAME. :( Sorry, not trying to rant or anything really...

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    ElderineLocation
    203Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krum View Post
    Atleast if it was a decent coloring, it would be atleast called a try, but someone made the Psyken Dog a fking Eggplant, wtf kind of coloring is this? its legitimately a fking eggplant.
    For fucking real. Another thing is im so sick of weapon skins being a main item of all servers._."
    I shut my server down cause people said they didnt like the lack of costumes, weapon skins, etc.
    And not being able to tank on anything other than a Knight was shit.. lost hope ever since, and that was back in 2013-14 ish.

I was working on stuff that I got some ideas from ES of ways to add mechanics to bosses, but wiping on a boss more than twice means its to hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ps. in before someone flames this post and says something about my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconium View Post
    I'd like to see any of them try to do anything that ISN'T custom. Something out of the ordinary, mobs mixed up or skills that are put in different levels than just the same order to learning the skills. It's blase seeing a Bera that's the starting map or a custom one using Devildom as a starting map, old Roumen or beta Roumen are nice. Anything that isn't the SAME. :( Sorry, not trying to rant or anything really...
    I made it so as you level it grants the skills. took fucking forever to do, and i only did it up to level 60 for all classes, and it was using HK files so any skill you learned updated on your action bar. Also I was one of the first to my knowledge to use bera as the only map for a town, and even before that one of my old teams (Avian Online) we made towns dungeons and the new towns were maps like burning hill because the towns were invaded and thats where we had to relocate. No players bothered to try and learn our re-written lore.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    Sioux City, IALocation
    2Posts

I dig it, Jake. Just anything different really, but not too much away from the custom part.

I remember seeing what they plan to do with retail in terms of some skills moving down in levels to learn, for an example, the skill Extinguish on the cleric side, in their eventual "rebalancing" anyways. They planned (last I known anyways) to move it to level 60. Something on that line would be to sort of bring some higher skills that don't do much at the levels learned much higher in game maybe down near the early 50's/late 60's level range.

When I played Hunter Kingdom in its last days, because there seemed to be fewer maps in a way, Echo Cave had a bunch... and I mean BUNCH of mobs from different areas, ranging from Crabs, Silver Slimes, Honeying, nothing resembling cave creatures. There was just a bunch of mobs in it, especially Forest of Tides where some of the very higher mob tiers from say Sea of Greed came in and mob levels were readjusted to match it. Once lower level mobs were harder to hit, just because they looked soft didn't mean they were easier, either. Everything in that was more mixed up so it wasn't so familiar, which was what I liked even if the maps I went in were the same.

I get what you were going for Jake, I respect that. I just wish more people did though. :)

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    ElderineLocation
    203Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iconium View Post
    I get what you were going for Jake, I respect that. I just wish more people did though. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...a3TMBONi0S7BTa
    Other than looking like an ugly mutt in these, this was my server. One thing people complained about was my damage was too high, but I had removed all charms, costumes, made skins hard to get, etc. you had as much damage as a buffed player. I took the time to scale all my bosses and mobs to a good amount of damage. I laid everything out in teirs, so had to make bigger damage gaps so T1 players couldnt do T3, without doing T2 first.

I dont know about the rest of you but I still play retail fiesta and the damage on a +12 125 weapon is fucking stupid, the new 130+ weapons are even worse.

This is what im talking about, damage is way to high now and mobs havnt gotten any harder. They are scaled to 'Naked' players. so having CS items is just OP. So I guess its not just private servers doing dumb shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Spoiler:

Last edited by JakeJigsaw; 24-02-17 at 06:35 PM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    246Posts

Best server features in the name of the MMORPG history. And the problem is, its their best.
    Spoiler:

I dont know im just drowning in ideal servers nowadays, that im becoming so confused about which server im gonna play..

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    56Posts

any news about latest fiesta?

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krum View Post
    Best server features in the name of the MMORPG history. And the problem is, its their best.
    Spoiler:

I dont know im just drowning in ideal servers nowadays, that im becoming so confused about which server im gonna play..
    Wow, you're smart. That's the service & server they're using/offering, if you read the page correctly even though it seems like you're not capable of it. There's a "Game features" and a "Server features". Your autism is showing. As for servers changing too much, it's because players like it. The players are spoiled, no one wants to level and progress slowly. They just expect to cap & instantly raid.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    505Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adore View Post
    Wow, you're smart. That's the service & server they're using/offering, if you read the page correctly even though it seems like you're not capable of it. There's a "Game features" and a "Server features". Your autism is showing.
    You insult someone, call them autistic, but you fail to understand what is being said. So who is the real autist here? Maybe you should stop, and think before you respond. You just made yourself look like a total fuckin moron. Which is more than likely accurate, to who you really are. So do us all a favor, Go get 1 of your daddy's guns, put the barrel in your mouth, and ever so gently squeeze the trigger. Fucking dipshit.

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ 4Chan Presents▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►▲ ► An Anonymous Activist ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▲ ►We are Legion▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ We do not Forgive▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄We do not Forget ▲ ►▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Expect Us▼ ◄

True MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    246Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adore View Post
    Wow, you're smart. That's the service & server they're using/offering, if you read the page correctly even though it seems like you're not capable of it. There's a "Game features" and a "Server features". Your autism is showing. As for servers changing too much, it's because players like it. The players are spoiled, no one wants to level and progress slowly. They just expect to cap & instantly raid.
    Maybe they dont have Game features, and they only have those? ever thought about it? Since nobody is actually doing shit in these servers. As for what you are saying about the players liking it, so you telling me everything a player asks for, you just implement it in the game, I want Helga to be nerfed, so u just do it? I mean yea players feedback is the most important thing in games, but yet still you dont add anything they ask for u, you have to think about how this will affect the server in the long run, not just satisfy their needs for now, because they will just keep asking. There are no such things as spoiled players, these servers just ruined everything. Yeah okay everybody gets bored from slow leveling, but as long as the server has more things than just leveling to get cap, there bunch of other things to do in-game. For example, when i log into gamigo, i spend 3 hours just chatting, and i log off. I dont even level. Just think about creating a good server, instead of a satisfying-needs server.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    FontainebleauLocation
    105Posts

Even if some people comes with Gamigo files or w/e brand new stuff it won't change the fact that there is no longer a decent player base due to the players behaviour. Maybe 80% of the remaining active players on pservers are dumb german mages teaming everyone and using op cs or ani glitch, making the game annoying and boring af and people quit.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    390Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aqua512 View Post
    You insult someone, call them autistic, but you fail to understand what is being said. So who is the real autist here? Maybe you should stop, and think before you respond. You just made yourself look like a total fuckin moron. Which is more than likely accurate, to who you really are. So do us all a favor, Go get 1 of your daddy's guns, put the barrel in your mouth, and ever so gently squeeze the trigger. Fucking dipshit.

+1 - This Adore person is a spud LOL. Read you dumb bitch.

Sorry.. I miss the Forum bants ;(

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    ElderineLocation
    203Posts

Kinda of topic but I wouldn't throw so much shade toward one person.
    i did with a dip shit about a year ago and now I "can only hope to approve"
    #DarkAngel

dumb as as he may or may not be, don't ruin your ragezone appearance with a scrub.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    386Posts

I think we should all get together and make............ never mind to much like work :D

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    ElderineLocation
    203Posts

why would I make something when I can just check RZ once a week and wait for it be released...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement