Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Online - New Adventure Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't understand where you guys think that Gamigo are restricted with their files. They can do anything.

They have OnsOnSoft to support them in what they need doing; yes they will pay OOS but it still counts that they can do anything, without file restrictions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gamigo devs must be pro to add this content w/o re-make the game but using the 89cap files for base.

Think some of you misread what I previously posted or I didn't put in enough detail. I was saying the exact same as what Shawie is about how Gamigo isn't the developer of the fiesta files, they are merely a provider. Meaning so OnsOnSoft helps Gamigo to develop the files in the direction they want. And that Gamigo's direction is crap. But deep down I think everyone knows one day Gamigo will fall through xD

Reaction score
Think some of you misread what I previously posted or I didn't put in enough detail. I was saying the exact same as what Shawie is about how Gamigo isn't the developer of the fiesta files, they are merely a provider. Meaning so OnsOnSoft helps Gamigo to develop the files in the direction they want. And that Gamigo's direction is crap. But deep down I think everyone knows one day Gamigo will fall through xD

Gamigo still develop the files; such as; costumes, mounts, etc. OnsOnSoft provide detailed guides and builds for these. But OnsOnSoft provide the base and future development files for Gamigo to put within the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
they don't have file restriction just because they have the sourcecode ?

i Acknowledge that in a certain point of view you're right.

but what i wonder is : if fiesta get all actual contents you can find in any new mmo... they can do it by using the exact same sourcecode but just with "some" increments ?

after i'm not a game programmer that's why i wonder and ask

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@dutton96 : Gamigo has their own dev who fix actual bugs and keep the web service online.

Anyway, just a bs up date, wait a month and every1 will notice how to get the sentinel working.

Reaction score
That's not what I said. What I meant was this:

Gamigo still develop the files; such as; costumes, mounts, etc. OnsOnSoft provide detailed guides and builds for these. But OnsOnSoft provide the base and future development files for Gamigo to put within the game.
Couldn't have said it better.

Gamigo get's updates from OnsOnSoft which makes them able to add new classes. It's not like they just changed some shns on 2008 files.
What I meant by this is that Gamigo get's new service updates, new shn's and client exes from OnsOnSoft, but Gamigo's developer does the filework like any other private server developer.

Reaction score
@dutton96 : Gamigo has their own dev who fix actual bugs and keep the web service online.

Anyway, just a bs up date, wait a month and every1 will notice how to get the sentinel working.

false. Gamigo reports any GAME bugs to OnsOnSoft. They then give Gamigo a fix (for x amount of Euro's/USD whatever currency they deal in). Any Content Bugs; such as graphic glitches, costume glitches - which would be caused by Gamigo direct editing of costume files or other graphic files would then be left to them to fix. Why do you keep calling it Sentinel? It's not Sentinel...

Web and Game developers are two completely different things, I would be extremely surprised if you found a developer which can do both to a extremely high level.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well played OnsOnSoft, and every other game developing company, Well played.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Why do we even give a poop about this, not like we can do alot with it?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Chris get ur mouth off Erick's penis. He is into older boys than you........................

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well you know. Another class fixes that lack of content that they have... Oh wait sarcasm doesn't work over the internet.

Reaction score
Chris get ur mouth off Erick's penis. He is into older boys than you........................

God why would I go for Erick? No thank you. So seriously grow up, I am in a happy relationship which isn't with anyone in the Fiesta community (Y), No need for Erick's penis in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back