Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Online - New Adventure Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's a trailer of the new adventure.

What do you think about it?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: First look at the Sentinel ;)

supposed to be funny, i assume ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what a knight with a red eye ? well anyway i stopped all that poop so that no longer matter....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its going to be a magic based class, they've already added trickster. Adding a new melee class would imbalance the game. It will also use soul system or something similar. Maybe some extra maps to go along with it. Either way it will be the same boring grind.

Reaction score
Its going to be a magic based class, they've already added trickster. Adding a new melee class would imbalance the game. It will also use soul system or something similar. Maybe some extra maps to go along with it. Either way it will be the same boring grind.
there is a new class coming. It's called sentinel.
Got a source?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got a source?
For Vinzer, his source must be the post above the one you quoted.

There has been ppl posting about it 2 weeks ago on Epith group page(Facebook), and GM kobal confirmed it's a new class coming.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If that sentinel has 2 guns, then they just ripped off another mmo lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably, wonder what will happen to this section if it is released, after the trickster drama I am guessing it will be the same again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well let's hope that some pro hackers will steal all that things...

or emulator may be the solution ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emulator would be your best bet. Even if someone gets a hold of server files with the new class, I doubt he/she would release them.

Exactly, we know it will happen that way, happened plenty of times before, can you actually edit things the same way with an emulator as we do with server files though?
Like make new maps weapons, change stats and everything, if so someone needs to make a decent emulator.
Oh and the files terra has, think they can add the new class with those or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back