Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Online - New Adventure Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
says the guy who claims to fix an exe bug by switching nifs..............................................

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
aqua512 make me a sandwich. You don't even know where the knock back bug from, post some work plox, all you doing is posting useless post bashing other ppl when you can't even makes decent developpement progress.

Now stop talking and provide your work, instead of saying i'm noob, i've showed ppl how did i fix knock back nothing about nifs.
Where on ragezone did i claim that i've fixed an exe ? Please quote me "if i did" and post the link with it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i fix knock back

it's been about 30 min since i started to search in fiesta section looking for such things and i'm still unable to find a ''fix for knock back''

maybe i'm not properly using the search function ?...

Well I can confirm this new class is 110% useless.
Agreed... Plus the changes they did to the whole interface just sucks , i mean the "new design"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's been about 30 min since i started to search in fiesta section looking for such things and i'm still unable to find a ''fix for knock back''maybe i'm not properly using the search function ?...
When tards think they're always included when someone say the word people.Or maybe reverse engeenering the gamelog.exe, you claim it to be the exe that bugged knockbacks, so now you are crying cuz you no longer "have the solution"....GG. (Note people is not community, people can be a group of 2-3 person, jeff go away with your smart butt posts which make you look dumber than you already are.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well 2 hours now and i'm still unable to find your said fix ? got deleted i assume ?

Actually, I don't know who looks "dumbest"...

- Me, who never claimed to master something and never looked at the files in the want to fix such things.
or
- You who says that he masters everything, does things better than everyone, knows everything while others do not And mainly keep claiming that he did a fix when what he did was clearly "poop" and had nothing to do with the said knock back ?

You need to keep insulting people to feel smart or simply justify your existence. Then it's alright, i forgive your superiority complex.
Anyway i guess i can't do anything against it .. mental impairments aren't things that can so easily be cursed.

Ps: Show skills(Chimera's for instance) using knock back properly fixed and then you'll be allowed to claim such things. Otherwise , just "STFU".

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't get why you guys argue over broken poop.
And don't bother telling me a workaround is a fix.
And don't bother telling me that I'm poop cause i don't release stuff, i'm not a dev + honestly i don't really give a poop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well 2 hours now and i'm still unable to find your said fix ? got deleted i assume ?Actually, I don't know who looks "dumbest"... - Me, who never claimed to master something and never looked at the files in the want to fix such things.or - You who says that he masters everything, does things better than everyone, knows everything while others do not And mainly keep claiming that he did a fix when what he did was clearly "poop" and had nothing to do with the said knock back ?You need to keep insulting people to feel smart or simply justify your existence. Then it's alright, i forgive your superiority complex.Anyway i guess i can't do anything against it .. mental impairments aren't things that can so easily be cursed.Ps: Show skills(Chimera's for instance) using knock back properly fixed and then you'll be allowed to claim such things. Otherwise , just "STFU".

Para Para Para Paradox You claimed the exe to be reason, w/o having a look at the files to find a fix, and still in this way you didn't browse files for a fix and claim my work to be poop.

I wrote a post in French, remember it the one you replied "ok" cuz you ran out of valid argument(i said : That after saying ton of bs, he is now licking stu's balls and he didn't know bout fiesta files alot, because he claimed knock back to be unfixable due to the exe ) its the short version. Insult, don't tell me you never insult someone ? Too much hypocrisy in your post, 2much.

Disait l'hypocrite. Ca dit qu'on peut pas réparer puis après p'tite pipe à Stu en likant son post. Il est facile de se couronné Roi chez les imbéciles, mais il est difficile d'assumer son statut de Roi des Imbéciles.Ca sert à rien de jouer les intelligents en insultant un groupe de personne qui ont un caractère pareil au sien, puis tenter une vanne à chier parce qu'on a des arguments infondés. Bref soit disant "dev en c++ en formation" > work hard, play hard. On récolte ce que l'on sème. Sur ce Tu prends tes clics, tu niques ta mère, tu fermes ta gueule, tu dis d'la merde !

So the so-called "c++ dev" turn into a psycologist or you are trying to be smart ? I said valid argument, you said bs, study the files and come back when you understand how it's work. (Note i already said smth bout binding blow and ) Sorry for the facial.

Sorry but a mentaly ill person who makes a "normal" person shut up with valid argument, and a knowledge of the topic.

Grosse quennelle

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Para Para Para Paradox You claimed the exe to be reason, w/o having a look at the files to find a fix, and still in this way you didn't browse files for a fix and claim my work to be poop.

I wrote a post in French, remember it the one you replied "ok" cuz you ran out of valid argument(i said : That after saying ton of bs, he is now licking stu's balls and he didn't know bout fiesta files alot, because he claimed knock back to be unfixable due to the exe ) its the short version. Insult, don't tell me you never insult someone ? Too much hypocrisy in your post, 2much.

Disait l'hypocrite. Ca dit qu'on peut pas réparer puis après p'tite pipe à Stu en likant son post. Il est facile de se couronné Roi chez les imbéciles, mais il est difficile d'assumer son statut de Roi des Imbéciles.Ca sert à rien de jouer les intelligents en insultant un groupe de personne qui ont un caractère pareil au sien, puis tenter une vanne à chier parce qu'on a des arguments infondés. Bref soit disant "dev en c++ en formation" > work hard, play hard. On récolte ce que l'on sème. Sur ce Tu prends tes clics, tu niques ta mère, tu fermes ta gueule, tu dis d'la merde !

So the so-called "c++ dev" turn into a psycologist or you are trying to be smart ? I said valid argument, you said bs, study the files and come back when you understand how it's work. (Note i already said smth bout binding blow and ) Sorry for the facial.

Sorry but a mentaly ill person who makes a "normal" person shut up with valid argument, and a knowledge of the topic.

Grosse quennelle

what about a tuto ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jeff972 : next time i will see you, will it be in ERB ?

HelliSen : ask jeff972 and aqua512 for the fix they know where the bug from.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well if you're not going to make tuto or w/e why keep talking about it ? that a bit confusing tbh :eek:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you're not going to make tuto or w/e why keep talking about it ? that a bit confusing tbh :eek:

lol you...you want spoon feeding, then you go "MOMA HE AIN'T GIVE A TUT" mode, you want a tut : Study fiesta files. Come back when you have fix the bug, it may be a bit more confusing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
after this i understand why those ppl don't like you. Seems education is not a known word for you. anyway have fun xd

btw i just wondered why you kept talking... jeff is right about your complex.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back