Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Online - New Adventure Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after this i understand why those ppl don't like you. Seems education is not a known word for you. anyway have fun xd

btw i just wondered why you kept talking... jeff is right about your complex.~

You don't know me, i don't know you, that's all, if you had a correct education, you should know that there is no superioty or inferioty complex, just behaviour, and a well educated person doesn't judge without knowing the person, so you and your poop ... Jeff doesn't know me, and know my complex, plox Logic is not known word for you.
And it's not because a few ppl don't like that it's going to be an obstacle, i've my behaviour, you have yours, and i can guess that you wanna be a penis licker, whereas i wanna be myself and idgaf of what ppl think about me.

Next time you will talk about complex post :
-Your identity card
- a proof of psychiatry graduation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol prove what ? to a kid ? and you're still try to deny that you haven't a systematic need to belittle others to feel smarter than you really are ?
and yeah you're almost right on a point ,the education provided is not in cause in your case, i don't think your parents taught you to be such a moron. You just failed in assimilate it.

..... this guy is getting funnier from days to day. Thx for the entertainment !

Ps: any brothers and sisters ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You don't know me, i don't know you, that's all, if you had a correct education, you should know that there is no superioty or inferioty complex, just behaviour, and a well educated person doesn't judge without knowing the person, so you and your poop ... Jeff doesn't know me, and know my complex, plox Logic is not known word for you.
And it's not because a few ppl don't like that it's going to be an obstacle, i've my behaviour, you have yours, and i can guess that you wanna be a penis licker, whereas i wanna be myself and idgaf of what ppl think about me.

Next time you will talk about complex post :
-Your identity card
- a proof of psychiatry graduation.

Sounds a bit like me huh xD
Kid don't head down that road, unless you want to be wealthy and happy, but hated at the same time by everyone on ragezone ... well 80% :)

Binding blow still isn't fixed kid, also whats to say you did not use the working trixless files aqua posted somewhere and then you just modded a fighter to use trix skill ?

You realize no one will ever totally believe you until you prove it with a tutorial or release.

P.s.
Stop sounding like an arrogant know it all, there is only 1 of me and I like being me, so sound like something else xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kid don't head down that road, unless you want to be wealthy and happy, but hated at the same time by everyone on ragezone ... well 80% :)

Binding blow still isn't fixed kid, also whats to say you did not use the working trixless files aqua posted somewhere and then you just modded a fighter to use trix skill ?

You realize no one will ever totally believe you until you prove it with a tutorial or release.

P.s.
Stop sounding like an arrogant know it all, there is only 1 of me and I like being me, so sound like something else xD

I've posted vid, and ppl got it work on their files. I didn't use any of aqua512 release, a friend explained to me the way to fix it.
I don't know you, we have nothing in common, you don't have to tell me what i have to do , and how i have to be.

@Jeff : Oh sorry, my parents made a important point of my "moron" education, about lies, they taught me to tell and face the truth, something you haven't assimilate. And argumentation ain't your point, judge people for their work not for what they are, it must be another thing your parents that gave you an education full of poop, with lies and hypocrisy. Maybe next time you will critize french community make sure you're not in the faggot part of it.
Why you wanna know if i have brothers or sisters ? May i ask you your mom name, adress, phone number ?

Reaction score
Kid don't head down that road, unless you want to be wealthy and happy, but hated at the same time by everyone in Fiesta's ragezone section ... well 80% :)

P.s.

Let me correct you here. No one hates me outside of the Fiesta Online section :)!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think Reiji is talking about me , but ragezone must a small section if jeff, aqua, and hellin is 80% of the community.Idgaf to ppl cuz i'm aware of what i am doing, i don't doubt about myself, when there's a will, there's a way, you know when a football player is getting bashed by the newspapers, he works harder to show his real capacity, that's the base of honor of some ppl in this section, must be thinking that you get honor by licking balls of other great people, that's a point i disagree, and whatever they are saying, i know what i've done, and i know it's not lazy ppl who claim a bug to be a fatality, because they failed once, they think other ppl can't make a sucess at their failure.You can think i sound like an arrogant, idgaf, god is my witness, and my work is my evidence.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

P.s.

Reiji, your to funny, but the fiesta section wouldn't be what it is without ya. So stick around the poop might get good or real fuckin deep who knows. OH wait you do lmao. I think this skid wants to be like you, he just might start calling you daddy soon luv ya Reiji.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was not talking to you chris, stop making things about you xD

We do have a fair bit in common Zyklon:

Arrogance
Stubborn
Always have to be right
You love me ( Your display picture shows your love towards me - Azuma Reiji )
^- I love myself

So we are quite alike, well most of that list I changed about myself, perhaps you will too one day.

I still see no proof of people saying " I got it to work " " Thanks Zyklon " so I still stand by what I said.

The thread was a funny read and made me laugh a bit.

New siggy, thanks MentaL and Aqua :)

Reaction score
I was not talking to you chris, stop making things about you xD

We do have a fair bit in common Zyklon:

Arrogance
Stubborn
Always have to be right
You love me ( Your display picture shows your love towards me - Azuma Reiji )
^- I love myself

So we are quite alike, well most of that list I changed about myself, perhaps you will too one day.

I still see no proof of people saying " I got it to work " " Thanks Zyklon " so I still stand by what I said.

The thread was a funny read and made me laugh a bit.

New siggy, thanks MentaL and Aqua :)

I was just relating it to myself - not making it about myself.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You had no reason to other than making people pay attention to you, that's all your on RaGEZONE for because you can't get attention in real life.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was not talking to you chris, stop making things about you xDWe do have a fair bit in common Zyklon:ArroganceStubbornAlways have to be rightYou love me ( Your display picture shows your love towards me - Azuma Reiji )^- I love myselfSo we are quite alike, well most of that list I changed about myself, perhaps you will too one day.I still see no proof of people saying " I got it to work " " Thanks Zyklon " so I still stand by what I said.The thread was a funny read and made me laugh a bit.New siggy, thanks MentaL and Aqua :)
I don't know you. Get it, i don't post it (maybe cuz the people who got it working are mates i know)You don't know me, i'm pretty sure, i've nothing in common with you : i've my personnality, which is still the same, and i've my behaviour, that change depending on the person i'm talking to.Aqua : it's not cuz you can't cook pasta that no one can cook pasta.

Reaction score
You had no reason to other than making people pay attention to you, that's all your on RaGEZONE for because you can't get attention in real life.

Right..... Cause I can't get attention in real life. Welcome to Fiesta? The place for people to get attention. Why don't you go back to japan instead of just sitting in your house pretending you're in japan.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Umm ...I do not live in Japan, been on holiday there but that's it.
I actually live in Korea, if you had eyes you'd have seen me mention that when I left fiesta development, I live near Hwasun just so you know :)
Anyway Stop making me pay attention to you little man.
Bye bye.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right..... Cause I can't get attention in real life. Welcome to Fiesta? The place for people to get attention. Why don't you go back to japan instead of just sitting in your house pretending you're in japan.
Reiji , Lecture yourself , talking about real life when you're an old otaku. You just GGed your life man.

Reaction score
Umm ...I do not live in Japan, been on holiday there but that's it.
I actually live in Korea, if you had eyes you'd have seen me mention that when I left fiesta development, I live near Hwasun just so you know :)
Anyway Stop making me pay attention to you little man.
Bye bye.

What I love is that all the threads you post on always turn into more of a battle against retards. What I love is that you call me a man, thank you for that and I love you. Highly unlikely a 17 year old would move to Korea just for fiesta development (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back