• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fiesta Online - New Adventure Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Reiji , Lecture yourself , talking about real life when you're an old otaku. You just GGed your life man.
You quoted Chris and talked to me ... rofl?

What I love is that all the threads you post on always turn into more of a battle against retards. What I love is that you call me a man, thank you for that and I love you. Highly unlikely a 17 year old would move to Korea just for fiesta development (Y)

It was a thread packed with retards anyway, I just thought I'd add more to the pot :)
And thanks your #4 on my I love Reiji Siggy xD
4 new loves in a day, not a bad days work lol
Oh and just so you know I am actually 23 and I do not develop fiesta, it's a new game you will see released in 2016 roughly, depends if we keep on track.
Why anyone would make a MMORPG that's like fiesta is beyond me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back