Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta online - Moonlight glitch?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have never dabbed into any kind of file deleting/editing what so ever,

However i am aware you can somehow make the crusader skill "Moonlight" 100% uptime, would anyone share or know how to do this?

I just plan to use it to solo content by myself,

Thanksssss
Harry :8:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Eh crusader? Wut. There are no released (complete) files for crusader out there.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apprentaly, deleting a file or editing it can completely either remove the cooldown of the skill? or make its duration permanent, have you ever know anyone to do this?

It can give you perm gab glitch also.

People are doing it at the moment, but wont tell anyone how to do it, so i know its possible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have never dabbed into any kind of file deleting/editing what so ever,

However i am aware you can somehow make the crusader skill "Moonlight" 100% uptime, would anyone share or know how to do this?

I just plan to use it to solo content by myself,

Thanksssss
Harry :8:

well, first, id be very interested in the files if you have a crusader on it.
second, take a look at the power of love buffs from marriage, as they have the longest time i can think of off the top of my head.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he is talking about glitching the skill of official server. Only way I can think of is possibly modifying the files and sending the correct hash. Maybe editing the nif of the skill could make it permanent. Possibly extending the animation time?

But I am pretty sure they made skill cool down server sided a while back, not sure though. Not sure if they made abstate timers server sided, worth looking into.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, first, id be very interested in the files if you have a crusader on it.
second, take a look at the power of love buffs from marriage, as they have the longest time i can think of off the top of my head.

I think he might be talking about a glitch in the Gamigo version of the game, not a private server.

Edit: Oops, Farbod beat me to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he is talking about glitching the skill of official server. Only way I can think of is possibly modifying the files and sending the correct hash. Maybe editing the nif of the skill could make it permanent. Possibly extending the animation time?

But I am pretty sure they made skill cool down server sided a while back, not sure though. Not sure if they made abstate timers server sided, worth looking into.

I think he is right about cool downs being server sided, but back on 2008 files, you could edit ActiveSkill.shn, change IsMovingSkill to 1 on all mage skills, and kite everything. You can't do that anymore but you can edit SlanderFilter as long as the server doesn't have some sort of file security, or if they don't even check its hash, you can delete all rows and run around having a swear fest until you're banned. On another note, I heard something somewhat related to what you're asking, about deleting a file or something, there is some sort of bug with animations that can change cast time or something, I don't know full details about this though~

Back