Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta section is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its hard to see that this section is such a mess.

once i wrote the first tutorial for this section ( http://forum.ragezone.com/5277315-post160.html ) and i hoped to see a good section when i check back but all you guys have done is leaking and thinking you have done anything that only you can use.

Always remember:

- The files are leaked ( even when you changed hundrets of things in them they are still not yours, they still are stolen files ! )
- The p-server scene lives from sharing ( all you guys do is pure egoism and calling other people noobs )
- You call yourself developers. All you ever have done is changing values.

Hard to see a good game going down this way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, but Dusk are bitches.
Its not like Metin 2 or something like that :(.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So basically you want everyone to hand you all their work.
Typical nub dev.
Yes we might only be adding/changing values in shn files but it takes hour to do good work. We arent just going to hand them out and let everyone copy us.
L2 Not be lazy

TY bai

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a community have to work together on something not one person alone.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Typical nub dev.
Yes we might only be adding/changing values in shn files but it takes hour to do good work. We arent just going to hand them out and let everyone copy us.
L2 Not be lazy

TY bai

I would just like the base system, all the shns could be enpty for all i care. :D

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Typical nub dev.
L2 Not be lazy

TY bai

You havent read the topic hun. We dont want your custom stuff. You can share it or keep it. It doesnt matter.
But sharing is the most important thing on a p-server developing platform like ragezone. You could share unchanged files for example which is btw better than any changed SHNs where nobody knows what you changed.
Sharing tutorial how to do something is a good thing. People could learn from you. Others could exchange for their knowledge. This is what Ragezone is about. If you dont agree to that you should quit from Ragezone. We dont need egoistic people here.
See me. I shared everything i made from files i got from here ( other section :wink: ) and also gave away mah own stuff for free ( see mah sig ... ) and im proud of that. I found many friends that gave me stuff without asking for money or something. Thats sharing. Thats how a section keep alive. If this stops ( and it is almost stopped in here ) the section will go down and also servers like yours because you will also get no new info about stuff :wink:
Oh and before you say "I get my infos without Ragozone", better leave this section. I think there are many people in here that dont want you to be here. Because nobody need stupid answers on their questions like "lol your server will fail" or "ask google noob". Thats how mah daughter talks maybe ( and im pretty sure she doesnt because she know how to behave ) and she is 12. So better think about that.

And this is not only to munozvo. This is for all that guys in here that think they are "something better". We are one community and we dont need people that think they can lead us !

( BTW Pannenschlag is my old Profile, lost the pw but i searched for hours to bring it back up just to start this thread ! )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh I remember..
You will fake that again?YES you will!

And you will try to make a fool out of somebody? Yes you will!
And read what I said. I didn't say you were buying them from me. Jesus, you're more blind than an fat Asian kid with Acromegaly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here we go again...

Did not anyone of you guys read Zornos post...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
PANNEN!!! remember me?

MY GOD. ZORNO IS PANNEN? BULL poop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you will try to make a fool out of somebody? Yes you will!
And read what I said. I didn't say you were buying them from me. Jesus, you're more blind than an fat Asian kid with Acromegaly.

Lol bakey shut up and go patch server files into ressystem folder XD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PANNEN!!! remember me?

MY GOD. ZORNO IS PANNEN? BULL poop.

SUre i remember you. Its almost 3 years back now. I also remember Stillahrd who was more or less the only one that solved the datetime problem when we first tried the files. Oh and yep, Zorno is mah new Account :laugh: As i said, mah password was lost and i had no chance to recover it because i deleted that email adress. I tried hundret times now and i have that old Profile back but i will switch back to the Zorno profile because it has a subscription :wink:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Awkward moment when I knew you before that too doing Cabal servers. You had a brazillian cabal server. :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh lol.
Dusk will never have so much players like terra because they are egoists and have a bad exp rate lol and(I want to say it again) they are the biggests egoists I know.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eh lol.
Dusk will never have so much players like terra because they are egoists and have a bad exp rate lol and(I want to say it again) they are the biggests egoists I know.

EXP rates are not really an argument. Some people want high rates other people want original rates. Depends on the Player :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back