Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta section is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I agree with that but Dusk still have to release the files o.o and share it with the community..

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay I agree with that but Dusk still have to release the files o.o and share it with the community..

Uhm, dont get me wrong but its not they have to release, its more "it whould be good for the community if they whould share". At the end its up to them. This thread is not for saying "You have to". Its more about that its a good thing for a community to work together and share to give others the chance to work on the same thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea but it would be very much better, you do not agree with me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Uhm, dont get me wrong but its not they have to release, its more "it whould be good for the community if they whould share". At the end its up to them. This thread is not for saying "You have to". Its more about that its a good thing for a community to work together and share to give others the chance to work on the same thing.

Agree to this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

only what i can say is <3 for this Great post :O

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yea but it would be very much better, you do not agree with me?

that doesnt matter. they dont owe you or any of us anything. i agree that if they will release their files, it will benefite our community alot. I sometimes wonder what would it to to the fiesta online top of games list though, its gonna screw everything. we'll be floaded with crappy servers like hangover, finalhell, anoky, and all the other crappy/german servers.
i say release em, but if you do, dont give a public tutorial about how to install them, give it in pms to smart people that will release, but to other smart people.

P.S:they are not egoists, they paid for their files, worked hard for them, and they wanna be the only ones updated. i get em, i wouldnt release it too right as i'd start my server with them, but i would after a certain period of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hangover is not crappy -.- ...
Iam Admin King there and the other Admin cannot speak English lol, so I will translate that all ..

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
should've guessed.
Though that wasnt my point, your post showed you aknowledged the fact they owe nothing to anyone. sorry for being rude in my last two posts, if it offended you too much.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well thats all the fiesta pserver development community is right? shenanigans servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back