Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Source Code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: take a look :D

And that´s why this scene is stuck in development.
If you got it, release it. Else no one gives a fck about 3p3n15-enlargment threads like this.
Seems like humans in these forums don´t understand the reason why this whohle website exist.

Reaction score

And that´s why this scene is stuck in development.
If you got it, release it. Else no one gives a fck about 3p3n15-enlargment threads like this.
Seems like humans in these forums don´t understand the reason why this whohle website exist.

lol. People will just duck it up. They use it properly and not to duck it up.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You make me jealous. I want the whole code even more now. :eek:tt1:

Anyway it helped to find something that I have thought of the be cool:
Can you find my character (shouldn't be hard):
Image1 - Fiesta Source Code? - RaGEZONE Forums
And now zoomed out even more:
Image2 - Fiesta Source Code? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

At least now my screens won't be ripped without a care in the world (maybe time to remove my crappy water-mark as well), it took time to get all those images, much time and mucking around.

Reminds me of when I first was taking screens like that, good times.. good times.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I have though about that (And how to change the loading bar location to different place) a long time ago, and searched, but at that time I didn't know what to search for. And the idea was forgotten.

When reading the code, it just came to me what to search.

As for those who are wondering about the command, don't know about that and don't care also, as I use different methods like HEX editing which do the job also.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

There's a command for it, but like most things, I don't like making things public, many reasons really.

Anyone is perfectly capable of finding them/it, just takes the effort to search.

Back