Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any fun servers left?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are like no fun english servers anymore. All the English servers that I know of are either laggy or too easy. It's Ducking boring, and I am not learning german just to play Pservers. I couldn't get Terra to open, something bout Net Framework error when trying to open the launcher, idk. I tried Final Hell, I keep getting error messages saying "Client has been modified" or some poop like that. I tried Selesnia, Ducking laggy. And don't tell me to make my own server because my computer sais no no. And I haven't got the cash for a dedi. So this topic is really just to find out if there are any good english servers that are worth downloading?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I've played both. But though I didn't really care for any of them to be honest. Atleast I didn't a while back. When I tried Catalyst, there were like no players online. I don't know if there's more now, guess I'll check it out again later. Dusk just isn't fun in my opinion. Thanks tho for the suggestions.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my server has a small community and they are all nice and enjoy to play together.

Reaction score
Well if you tell me the Error exactly I can help you fix it lol. That's kinda what troubleshooting forums are for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, I think I already know what's causing it. Thanks tho. If I can't fix it myself I'll let you know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Catalyst is good and Risorial is also good :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's also kinda boring that all servers are kinda the same :[

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
they didnt finish. pfft.
regardless of their state, cant wait for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had troll-mode enabled, my bad.

No idea, but i presume they wont be far off. They'll pimp out some pretty crazy stuff I presume, so it'll be worth the wait to see what they can do.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yeh it is going to be awesome. i hope.
this one wont have seph, so i think its gonna be godly.
cant wait to see what they come up with and whats possible with these files[never checked jap fiesta :I]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea can't wait for Victus to get finished.

Back