Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So, Gamigo and Outspark are "merging"...

Reaction score

Dear Isyans,

From today onwards, the Outspark Fiesta Online service will be a part of the gamigo family! gamigo is excited to take over the ongoing operation and service of Fiesta Online.

Due to technical adjustments, the website and game servers will not be available for several hours. The Fiesta team appreciates your patience during this time and will keep you updated as the process proceeds.

If you are a Fiesta player, nothing will change. You can continue to log in to the game as usual and play with your characters once the servers are back online.

The Fiesta team knows there are a lot of questions on what this actually means for your account, characters, items, and SparkCash. To help answer some of those questions, we've prepared a forum where an FAQ can be found here.

Call of Gods will also be joining gamigo, but if you are a Call of Gods player you may have to be patient for a longer period of time. Some additional time is needed to transfer the game, so you will not be able to access the Call of Gods server for a couple of days. gamigo will inform you via email or forum when the game is available again.

For players of other games, gamigo has created an account for you, and your Sparkcash will be converted to the appropriate amount of gamigocash. You can find out how to register for a gamigo game and how to redeem your Sparkcash in the provided FAQ. You can find out more info here.

What do you think? Good or bad? Don't give a duck?

I expect after some time, when more people realize how Ducking bad Gamigo is, a lot of people will switch to pservers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[4:57:30 PM] Franky~: inb4 germans get hacked. (again) :c

People were already moving from OS to pservers, so naturally this will give them that extra push.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be able to play on my banned account soon :3 yay, I miss dem 25% crit suits. FUSIONS A BEAST PHO!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be able to play on my banned account soon :3 yay, I miss dem 25% crit suits. FUSIONS A BEAST PHO!

I remember that character! You bellend got my exploits found out :D, I found another one late last year though ;D

Won't take long until someone gets a new set of serverfiles.

Theylle come with the same checks as the current HK ones, worthless.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This.

Funny @ OS either way, would laugh if they duck up during the transfer and un-ban banned accounts, I miss my few characters.

We'll most likely be able to do SOMETHING when it comes down to the transfer ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

LMFAO. By the time most of you see this that post will be removed and user will probably be banned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeahhh Fiesta will be soon the expensiv game like Gamigo EU :)
So good for PServer :) I am 100% sure that we get soon many many new players.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeahhh Fiesta will be soon the expensiv game like Gamigo EU :)
So good for PServer :) I am 100% sure that we get soon many many new players.

And many many many and one more many hack attacks from newbies.. xD

I hope the poop servers going down and pro servers coming up.

Edit: You think realy Gamigo / OnsOnSoft let it be pserver have more
players than the offical server ? I Think not so..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My answer to Outsparks decision.

Dear Outspark,

I hope you realize that was the worst move to do. Gamigo is very, very bad and Fiesta will die in their hands. You probably did this cause you're tired of the game and have made enough money for happy lives and probably made even more money by selling the files to Gamigo. This was a truly disappointing move and I felt really horrible when I got sent this notice by a friend. I've been playing Fiesta since it came out and it's really an amazing game, but with Gamigo hosting it... Not anymore. The game will die real soon, and you probably realized that on your own and did what you just did. I fully understand that. But you could do something else than this... That's all I had to say. Thank you for taking some time reading this.

Best of Regards,
Alsm96.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Dear Outspark,

I hope you realize that was the worst move to do. Gamigo is very, very bad and Fiesta will die in their hands. You probably did this cause you're tired of the game and have made enough money for happy lives and probably made even more money by selling the files to Gamigo. This was a truly disappointing move and I felt really horrible when I got sent this notice by a friend. I've been playing Fiesta since it came out and it's really an amazing game, but with Gamigo hosting it... Not anymore. The game will die real soon, and you probably realized that on your own and did what you just did. I fully understand that. But you could do something else than this... That's all I had to say. Thank you for taking some time reading this.

Best of Regards,
Alsm96.

can me because alsm96 only wiring

Reaction score

Dear Outspark,

Best of Regards,
Alsm96.

I wonder how much u actually know about publishers and companies...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Outspark didn't pass the license it was terminated due to lack of care for there players and servers. Ons-On Soft decided it would be best to remove Outspark from the Fiesta project to try to increase the demand for the game. That's from an inside source i have at Outspark. So in return Outspark dumped all Ons-On Soft games and they are working a contract with E.A. Games.

Reaction score
Outspark didn't pass the license it was terminated due to lack of care for there players and servers. Ons-On Soft decided it would be best to remove Outspark from the Fiesta project to try to increase the demand for the game. That's from an inside source i have at Outspark. So in return Outspark dumped all Ons-On Soft games and they are working a contract with E.A. Games.

yeah yeah yeah what ever you say, Oh I got an inside source its called Outspark, no one gives a poop about them.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Information can be useful no matter how trivial it may seem.(a life lesson you will learn as you get older)

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Aqua, I don't know if you noticed, but Outspark doesn't seem to excist anymore. Personally, I think the game was in better hands under Outspark's management.

Back