Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So, Gamigo and Outspark are "merging"...

Reaction score
I hope Gamigo will make some new servers for the Outspark players to play on. Right now there is only one English server. There are like 6 German servers and 2 Spanish and one French I think, and you can't access the non english ones with an English client. It's gonna lag.. balls unless they add more servers.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I never said Outspark was better than gamigo i just stated what a friend of mine told me that's all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wonder how much u actually know about publishers and companies...

duck cares if it was outspark or Ons on soft who decided this, the point is it was a stupid move. I would rather like Gamigo to go down and just put everything to outspark. Gamigo can't even help in their tickets, wonder what they do in game?? It's just fking hilarious they can kiss my butt lol

- EDIT:

So basically as i mentioned in my post to Outspark, to my eyes it looked just like Outspark gave us up to Gamigo and with the money they earned over 5 years live happy lives.

Down with gamigo, up with Outspark. lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
2013 shall be a good year, already seen Gamigo/OS fumble with accounts, now all the eggs are in 1 basket. :cool:

Doubt it was just a licence that Gamigo obtained, and from what I know, licences are renewed yearly with OnsOn. Outspark probably lost productivity/started to lose a player base and bailed whilst still ahead, they were in it for the money (like any business).

Something I found earlier anyway:

Reaction score
2013 shall be a good year, already seen Gamigo/OS fumble with accounts, now all the eggs are in 1 basket. :cool:

Doubt it was just a licence that Gamigo obtained, and from what I know, licences are renewed yearly with OnsOn. Outspark probably lost productivity/started to lose a player base and bailed whilst still ahead, they were in it for the money (like any business).

Something I found earlier anyway:

Gamigo probably brought into Outspark.

Reaction score
Cool. Sounds awesome. Wonder how that works. :p

On the other hand I managed to rip the fiesta us landing for the browser version:

Gruntilda - So, Gamigo and Outspark are "merging"... - RaGEZONE Forums

Easy to do but took a while.

Reaction score
Oh wow really. That's awesome lol. I don't know how to rip really. My friend just told me to look at the source and get all the files that are referenced to.

Has it been released somewhere? :O

No release - that I know of; anyway it would only be there for looks tbh, you couldn't use it as a register script or anything unless you know how to script.

Reaction score
That company sued like a whole bunch of other companies too:

Just Patent Trolls; why would OS give up so easy o_o

Back