Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So, Gamigo and Outspark are "merging"...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are no other versions other than the files you acquired.

There is :D but they havent being given out yet. latest december 2012 before xmas.

i sell them to you if you want comes with latest optool, official quest editor, full databases, docs, xls files, and art in psd form and latest updates after a patch has been released for a small amount of cash each update.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is :D but they havent being given out yet. latest december 2012 before xmas.

i sell them to you if you want comes with latest optool, official quest editor, full databases, docs, xls files, and art in psd form and latest updates after a patch has been released.

There is also os ones from november 2012......

For OS or Gamigo? And how big are the DBs, got any screens?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For OS or Gamigo? And how big are the DBs, got any screens?

the databases i got that are empty are not bigger then around 6MB with the World00_Character database being biggest and the smallest being around 2MB

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see. What are the sizes of ActiveSkill.shn, ItemInfoServer.shn and MobInfoServer.shn?

the files i got have this

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...oserver.shn 2,941 KB mobinfoserver.shn 360 KB

Reaction score
Conclusion is, that's not OS 2012 and it isn't Gamigo either as they don't have more content than OS do. The latest QuestData from OS is dated 15th Jan 2013 and is 1,581 KB. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just hope this time you dug out all databases, I also hope you actually have a Release revision, rather than a Dev revision. :thumbup1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conclusion is, that's not OS 2012 and it isn't Gamigo either as they don't have more content than OS do. The latest QuestData from OS is dated 15th Jan 2013 and is 1,581 KB. :)

you are right there not but they do have more content just not as much quests.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
lol'ing right now.

Lol, Ronald. :(

Gruntilda - So, Gamigo and Outspark are "merging"... - RaGEZONE Forums

sei

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Things are getting interesting.

*grabs some popcorn*

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here is what i have on my test server atm. Untitled - So, Gamigo and Outspark are "merging"... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back