Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dear all it's time for me to move on from fiesta wish you all the best of luck but I'm out :eek:tt1: i got what i wanted in the end and got bored of the game and people that are part of the private servers.

i only was in it for the fun and bit of money i met some good people and to think we all played fiesta with each other without knowing :laugh: i even met some of you in real life :laugh:

but yeah time for me to use my skills for something good instead of bad :laugh:

it's also come to my attention some people are trying to pretend they are me probably not a good idea with the kind of stuff i have done :laugh: :laugh: your future i guess.

also i only use snapchat and this username : 0B9F62C826F52879EB9707747E6F49E00AEF40521621E2C02CB2CEC824EB69B4 its in sha256. hash the one you have if it match's this hash then it's me. i don't use anything else anymore no discord or anything just snapchat.

Have fun and Goodbye

Lpp5pV4 - Goodbye - RaGEZONE Forums

ixrOfvm - Goodbye - RaGEZONE Forums

ABRjBQn - Goodbye - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all it's time for me to move on from fiesta wish you all the best of luck but I'm out :eek:tt1: i got what i wanted in the end and got bored of the game and people that are part of the private servers.

i only was in it for the fun and bit of money i met some good people and to think we all played fiesta with each other without knowing :laugh: i even met some of you in real life :laugh:

but yeah time for me to use my skills for something good instead of bad :laugh:

it's also come to my attention some people are trying to pretend they are me probably not a good idea with the kind of stuff i have done :laugh: :laugh: your future i guess.

also i only use snapchat and this username : 0B9F62C826F52879EB9707747E6F49E00AEF40521621E2C02CB2CEC824EB69B4 its in sha256. hash the one you have if it match's this hash then it's me. i don't use anything else anymore no discord or anything just snapchat.

Have fun and Goodbye

Lpp5pV4 - Goodbye - RaGEZONE Forums

ixrOfvm - Goodbye - RaGEZONE Forums

ABRjBQn - Goodbye - RaGEZONE Forums

Sad to see you leave. Thank you for your contributions, truly appreciated even though I don’t know you that well on a personal level. Take care

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: Dec

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Absolute top dog. Your contributions to this scene have been otherworldly. Very glad to have met you so early on and am happy to see the legacy we've built. Even though I'll still be around as your friend (as I always have), in regards to this thread - it's been amazing and I'm sure everyone who knows of you appreciates that.

Reaction score
Not been around at all the last few years but I appreciate everything you did when I was, you're a top man and carried a lot of poop on your shoulders! Best of luck for everything in your future. Much love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back