Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hk files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wanted to receive help from you about HK files. I don't success to configure a launcher for this files. Can you give me help ? Thank's for watching and in attempt of a positive help Goodbye.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Client.exe -i [ip]
Login is ingame

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i need to take a Client, change the IP in to my IP. And when i will log in, it will find my acc in my DB ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've not used HK files, but if login is done like xteslaz says; in game it's very simple to make a launcher.
Get any launcher with a patcher, change the code on the start button to Client.exe -i [ip] and then you can login in game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for help guys. But I have one more problem. When I log in with my character, in the beginning of loading map, my client crash. Any idea of how to resolve that ? I verify some files but no success.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Your client is broken. Download the Evasive client.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thank I will try !

Somewhere on here I released the retail version of the CN stuff. You can try downloading that as well. Helps to have all the retail stuff.

EDIT: Here is a link to the Eva client.

Back