Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How's Fiesta Doing?

Reaction score
I was wondering how you all felt Fiesta is doing. As many have probably noticed, there has been a large decrease in players and activity on official Fiesta servers, including NA and EU. Why do you think this was, do you think the game can be revived, if you do, how so? Will it slowly continue to decline?

What about the private server scene? New files have been released recently, but this didn't seem to greatly effect anyone immediately. In the long run, will it be a game changer has more people start working with the files and fixing bugs? Will new files be released or will be a ground breaking development, such as fully working and complete emulators become publically available? Or new tools which will allow the expansion of Fiesta development?

Let me know what you guys think. Keep it flame free and safe! If you're not obedient, I'll let my mix tape out, that's one hot flame right there, I can't guarantee risk free posting, the burns are real!

Reaction score
Personally think there is a spark for Fiesta still. The official servers I don't think are achieving the same effect as they did a few years back, content seems pretty repetitive. Hopefully with the newer Official servers coming out this may change and bring in more players both for Official and Privately owned servers.

Private Servers on the other hand I feel are a dying cause. Most servers are popping up just to generate money, not because they are genuine about development or such. Not going to drop names or anything but when you open a server to 'please' players rather than developing it to the maximum capacity and making sure it is what you want it to be, rather than wasting a persons time with one server than opening another when it is ready - if you have me on skype you already know this server.

Private servers have got room to grow. Hunter Kingdom files, big. Much wider development than lets say with Odin or 2009. More features to customise, more possibilities. It comes to the situation where developers aren't wanting to do things themselves, they see servers as a money making scheme, yes money is good but if you are morally just going to take money from a person and not offer security over a long term basis then you shouldn't run a server. There are too many servers popping up, offering an item mall before the game launches and options to donate, and then after a few weeks disappearing. I know what people are going to say about Victus (Version 10023530); It came up and down. Victus in my eyes was an opener to development experience, I was more-a-less forced into managing a team where otherwise I wouldn't of wanted to, Victus stayed up due to commitments with people and the fact that people had donated, it wasn't my interest to preserve a dying server hence why it has came down. Big things in the works, hope it brings back the nostalgia to Fiesta. Nostalgia is one thing which I think we can all agree on. Nostalgia is great, it always seems best in our heads looking back at features and how it ran; the grinds etc. I feel that I would play Fiesta again but not in the same way.

Anyway, going back to how fiesta is doing. There is room for it to become more popular if done 'correctly' (Subject to opinion).

Reaction score
If people express an interest in the Hunter Kingdom files in due time development will flourish, but then barriers will be hit again as even new and more complex ideas are thought up. Though they do offer a wider variety of opportunities, there will eventually come the development barrier which were there in the older files (NA - 2011).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the fiesta population is dead unless you're close to the original server, but everyone wants new stuff but you can't be too new cause then they're lost and confused and get aggravated, the fiesta community is confused, they're tired of fiesta, looking for something new but can't seem to get enough of the basicness. I think that's how it's going .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ive always devoted my time in finding new ways to script bosses. My current server doesnt even offer an Item Mall cause its not needed, we manage to pay for things our self. I dont care about New skins, and other cosmetic things, I like making each boss have a new mechanic, and makes players have to read into the new fights I have come up with.

When I am not making stuff for my server, I am a Raider on World of Warcraft. (12 Bosses down on Mythic Hellfire, if anyone was wondering) so I want to bring that aspect to Fiesta.

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
I tink Fiesta was messed up when gamigo reached it, it just did the fun was kinda over :[

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Content is overall repetitive for both Gamigo and the private server scene. I don't believe Gamigo has too much longer before they decide to move on from fiesta, 2 years tops in my opinion.

The private server scene is for the most part.. killing itself out, but it has tons of potential to grow. Developers are no longer trying anything 'New'. For the most part everyone is using the same content with different rates. The most custom server I've seen so far is Fatality online, it has some neat features... but it's just all over the place that I feel as if anyone used to fiesta, or looking for that nostalgia would feel lost or unsatisfied. I'm annoyed with the same constant features, grind abyss, spam Burning adelia instance, poop like that. I want that nostalgia feeling but I also want to see some servers actually trying to develop new things and their own content, almost how Selesnia online with 2008 files was. I personally, loved grinding outside of the abyss, in dungeons, or certain maps such as Moonlight tomb and Collapsed prison, getting to cap then grinding in Dark Land to that 115 cap and farming tons of green gears while you were at it because the drop rate was so amazingly good there from normal mobs. Then I saw Oath keeper for the first time, it was something different.. but it let you know that the server was actually developing away from how other servers were and trying to be their own. Sure it was just a recolored Giant Lizard Man from Crystal castle with a pumpkin head added to it.. but it was neat? Something new, nice, and simple. It was also a challenge, no one could even raid it because it hit too high, knights couldn't tank it. Ardent had to make an alternate guild filled with sharpshooters and keep it perma rooted in order to kill it. I miss that challenge and that nostalgia. Now-a-days theirs so many un-used maps in fiesta that at this point just take up space because no one uses them. After Forest of Mist you pretty much just grind in the abyss. It's boring. I would really just love to see a dedicated server with some custom content, some nostalgia feelings bought back into the mix, and a dedicated staff team, and they could probably have a good run and get just as well known as Selesnia and Terra did, maybe even be just as successful even though the fiesta community overall has decreased since 3-4 years ago.

I also feel as if the a lot of the players are to blame as well though, constantly moaning, "Oh, they have 20% charms in the item mall, they're pay 2 win". 50% charms are in game though? So you'll be fine, the server has to have some sort of advantage to give to those who donate other wise they won't make any money. Sure, aesthetics can be nice, but they're only pleasing to the eye. Me personally, if I 'donate' it's for an advantage, I want that extra 20% damage or 30% hp/sp. Aesthetics are only pleasing to the eye, so I don't see a point in them when I can find costumes, mounts, houses, etc in game that look just as good or better to me. I feel as if a lot of servers are almost 'breaking' under pressure trying to meet players wants and demands when they should just develop the server how they see fit and hope the players enjoy the experience they have to offer.

Hunter Kingdom files on the other hand offer opportunity, but don't seem to be getting embraced as they should from the fiesta community. I haven't personally taken the time of day to look into the files but from what I was aware you couldn't stack and hp/sp stones were removed? I feel as if people are taking the Hunter Kingdom files and trying to throw too many new things at the Fiesta community at once. Auction house, upgradeable mounts, sockets, guild leveling, etc. I'm aware some of these are features that are currently available on Gamigo.. but maybe if someone just removed all the new features, started the hunter kingdom files off almost like basic Odin, and just started from their. Slowly introduce new features to a growing community whilst also working on the own custom content and balancing, maybe they'd have more success?

These are just my thoughts, a little all over the place, but fiesta is kinda all over the place at the moment, Zzz

Reactions: Dec
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a player's perspective, no matter how old fiesta is, i'm still addicted to playing it, lets just say this addiction is the main reason why everyone play. But let me be honest the fiesta community is being spoiled to death.
For example, back when it was like 1-3 servers and Kaduh was one of the first servers i ever glanced upon, it was heaven, no matter what they do, its good, if they don't patch for a week and they finally patch 1 mount, everyone is still happy and excited to try the new mount.
Why? because it was awesome! and even if you don't like the new mount, what? you gonna go to gamigo? nope? okay then sit your butt and enjoy the rest of the game.
Compare this to now, i dont like your 500 line patch, that new boss you made that needs mechanics, i don't wanna do it cause its too much effort, i want a tank and spank boss, if you don't do what i say ill leak rumors about you and tell people that you spawned me poop and then ill take some of the members of the game.
Not that it ever works but i just wanted to duck up your reputation for not listening to players.
And if you don't do what i say ama just go to another server :D

That's fiesta for ya.

Reaction score
As a player's perspective, no matter how old fiesta is, i'm still addicted to playing it, lets just say this addiction is the main reason why everyone play. But let me be honest the fiesta community is being spoiled to death.
For example, back when it was like 1-3 servers and Kaduh was one of the first servers i ever glanced upon, it was heaven, no matter what they do, its good, if they don't patch for a week and they finally patch 1 mount, everyone is still happy and excited to try the new mount.
Why? because it was awesome! and even if you don't like the new mount, what? you gonna go to gamigo? nope? okay then sit your butt and enjoy the rest of the game.
Compare this to now, i dont like your 500 line patch, that new boss you made that needs mechanics, i don't wanna do it cause its too much effort, i want a tank and spank boss, if you don't do what i say ill leak rumors about you and tell people that you spawned me poop and then ill take some of the members of the game.
Not that it ever works but i just wanted to duck up your reputation for not listening to players.

That's fiesta for ya.
And if you don't listen to them, they still stay anyway, so it's just empty threats, but I completely agree.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That's fiesta for ya.

As long as rumors aren't true then there would be nothing to worry about? Rumors are rumors until YOU make them true. :glare:

Also gonna partially be the responsibility of the staff to know how to handle the pressure ( As well as know how to properly speak and respect players of their own community ). If you can't handle the pressure, don't bother opening up a server. Always gonna be complaints, threats, attacks, etc. That comes with the fiesta community just like it would with any other gaming community. As long as you come properly prepared and won't strain under the pressure, no problems. Basically just relates to what I said earlier, 'develop the server how you see fit and hope the players like the experience you have to offer'. Don't switch up agendas half way through due to pressure from the community, or because your server isn't doing as well as you had hoped.

Anyways, once people stop using these crappy Odin files and start working with Hunter Kingdom files, hopefully, we'll see some more well developed and more professional servers open up. Realistically Hunter Kingdom files have to be less stress due to the duping issues, for the most part, will be resolved. All the common dupes at least.

Reaction score
@warriorzz I don't think it's about the threats or the pressure. What's the point of opening a server when no one plays? The reason you listen to the community is because you want them to continue to play. The reason you make the server with what the players are used to nowadays (everything in shop) is because if you won't get players if you don't. And rumours that say your server is bad will only worsen this. Like I said before there is no point in having a server if no one plays. It might as well be local. Maybe determination will get you through it but that's to be proven by someone yet.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyways, once people stop using these crappy Odin files and start working with Hunter Kingdom files, hopefully, we'll see some more well developed and more professional servers open up. Realistically Hunter Kingdom files have to be less stress due to the duping issues, for the most part, will be resolved. All the common dupes at least.

1) Odin files ain't crappy it is just that all the server who uses it make them crappy, and instead of doing some classe balancing stuff or trying to make some skills working as the official version of fiesta, they just implant "custom boss, custom instance, custom wings, custom custom custom (those stuffs are very ugly tho) ".

2) On the release section there are numerous release of Odin files and they are all worse than the original files.

3) I think there was a reason they didnt used HK files for the European or North American version of Fiesta, maybe after some market research, onsonsoft had noticed that HK will fit more for Asian player than the EU/NA players. That's why unless you make HK files looking like Odin, HK files will be poop for alot of ppl

Reaction score
1) Odin files ain't crappy it is just that all the server who uses it make them crappy, and instead of doing some classe balancing stuff or trying to make some skills working as the official version of fiesta, they just implant "custom boss, custom instance, custom wings, custom custom custom (those stuffs are very ugly tho) ".

2) On the release section there are numerous release of Odin files and they are all worse than the original files.

3) I think there was a reason they didnt used HK files for the European or North American version of Fiesta, maybe after some market research, onsonsoft had noticed that HK will fit more for Asian player than the EU/NA players. That's why unless you make HK files looking like Odin, HK files will be poop for alot of ppl

Hunter Kingdom was separate from Fiesta, hence why Gamigo isn't going full out onto Hunter Kingdom based files. It changes too much of the game for them to update to it, this means that they would need to start out fresh if they were ever going to Hunter Kingdom files. That is why they haven't used them, they will just implement features from them into the Fiesta files they have.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's interesting to see that there isn't that much emulation development going on so far. It seems that most people are using repacked versions of servers and editing static files around that to fit their server needs (also using SQL Server as their backend, which seems a bit outdated).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they is emulator development just in private :) not everyone likes to let it be known to whole world that they are makeing an emulator lol

and just for some information the eu version of fiesta does better then the usa one last time i was told

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Eh, the only hope for this game to survive is private servers. Gamigo did the merge and screwed things up so horribly. I highly doubt the game will be around much longer. Players do not like loosing items or their guilds. This is the fall of fiesta on the retail end. Be sure to give your thanks to Gamigo for screwing up yet another game. On the note of EU Fiesta, it is dead and has been for a long long time. I know I logged into a few EU servers and I was the only person in the server.

Reaction score
Eh, the only hope for this game to survive is private servers. Gamigo did the merge and screwed things up so horribly. I highly doubt the game will be around much longer. Players do not like loosing items or their guilds. This is the fall of fiesta on the retail end. Be sure to give your thanks to Gamigo for screwing up yet another game. On the note of EU Fiesta, it is dead and has been for a long long time. I know I logged into a few EU servers and I was the only person in the server.

Bijou server on EU is doing just fine. Though there aren't many people on lower levels, the level 60 range has plenty of people. You don't really need a party until level 60's anyway.

Back