Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How's Fiesta Doing?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I mean from a player's perspective when people ask my I say it's pretty much dead.
Official is pretty much dead from what I played last year.

I remember in Elderine in ~2011 the place was filled.
Now there's <30 people iirc.

Sucks, I liked this game.

Reaction score
I mean from a player's perspective when people ask my I say it's pretty much dead.
Official is pretty much dead from what I played last year.

I remember in Elderine in ~2011 the place was filled.
Now there's <30 people iirc.

Sucks, I liked this game.

EU is mostly dead at least the English servers are. NA is still kicking though.

fiestanerd69 - How's Fiesta Doing? - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Now go take a pic of Alberstol Ruins, or Elderine, Hell even Bera. Show that. Anyone can take a pic of the town where all the shops are, and claim it is populated. Sorry to be a penis, but truth is Fiesta is a dead game. Only the diehard players are left. No one new is coming to the game.

Here is Elderine, I just took this screenie. BTW the server said high. (Which can be set to a lower player count with OpTool) screenshot001 - How's Fiesta Doing? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If a server has more then 10 glads in the FBZ at a given time, it's an active server nobody give a fook about anything else.

Back