Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    TorLocation
    232Posts

Re: How's Fiesta Doing?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

they is emulator development just in private :) not everyone likes to let it be known to whole world that they are makeing an emulator lol

and just for some information the eu version of fiesta does better then the usa one last time i was told

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    UKLocation
    932Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalachu View Post
    they is emulator development just in private :) not everyone likes to let it be known to whole world that they are makeing an emulator lol

and just for some information the eu version of fiesta does better then the usa one last time i was told
    Does better in what way?

Fiesta Online | Developer | Contact me

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    504Posts

Eh, the only hope for this game to survive is private servers. Gamigo did the merge and screwed things up so horribly. I highly doubt the game will be around much longer. Players do not like loosing items or their guilds. This is the fall of fiesta on the retail end. Be sure to give your thanks to Gamigo for screwing up yet another game. On the note of EU Fiesta, it is dead and has been for a long long time. I know I logged into a few EU servers and I was the only person in the server.

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ 4Chan Presents▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►▲ ► An Anonymous Activist ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▲ ►We are Legion▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ We do not Forgive▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄We do not Forget ▲ ►▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Expect Us▼ ◄

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Temperament View Post
    (also using SQL Server as their backend, which seems a bit outdated).
    I know right. SQL server is so bad. They should switch to MongoDB.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    UKLocation
    932Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aqua512 View Post
    Eh, the only hope for this game to survive is private servers. Gamigo did the merge and screwed things up so horribly. I highly doubt the game will be around much longer. Players do not like loosing items or their guilds. This is the fall of fiesta on the retail end. Be sure to give your thanks to Gamigo for screwing up yet another game. On the note of EU Fiesta, it is dead and has been for a long long time. I know I logged into a few EU servers and I was the only person in the server.
    Bijou server on EU is doing just fine. Though there aren't many people on lower levels, the level 60 range has plenty of people. You don't really need a party until level 60's anyway.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    504Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrFarbodD View Post
    Bijou server on EU is doing just fine. Though there aren't many people on lower levels, the level 60 range has plenty of people. You don't really need a party until level 60's anyway.
    Oh I never logged into that server

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ 4Chan Presents▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►▲ ► An Anonymous Activist ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▲ ►We are Legion▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ We do not Forgive▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄We do not Forget ▲ ►▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Expect Us▼ ◄

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    StockholmLocation
    845Posts

SQL Server isn't bad, not sure where you're getting that from, and there's a 2014 version (and a 2016 coming) so how can it be outdated?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    UKLocation
    932Posts

@aqua512 Seems like server is doing fine after merge too.

(This was taken when it was night time in NA, so it could be assumed that it would be even more crowded when school is out and when it's day.)

@Temperament SQL Server is regularly updated and new versions are released every few years. It's used widely by large companies and even most games. There's nothing wrong with it.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    StockholmLocation
    845Posts

@aqua512 Seems like server is doing fine after merge too.

(This was taken when it was night time in NA, so it could be assumed that it would be even more crowded when school is out and when it's day.)

@Temperament SQL Server is regularly updated and new versions are released every few years. It's used widely by large companies and even most games. There's nothing wrong with it.
    Damn, I had no idea the game was still that populated. Got a lot of catching up to do but i'ma play some later. I wanna try the new server Enid out, from what I've heard it's a fresh new server, which is awesome. No messed up economy or anything like that, which will give new players an actual chance to play

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    ElderineLocation
    202Posts

Its populated, but the Econ. has gone to shit. I remember when having a couple gold was considered rich.
    I started a new Fighter an my level 60 +10 GoC with Decent Stats cost me 11Gems, along with a 65 Blue +9 Set was 7Gems..

I even see level 20 stuff selling for a Gem or Two.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    247Posts

I think the server merge made the servers a bit overcrowded.
    Fiesta Online | Developer

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    404Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darielgames312 View Post
    I think the server merge made the servers a bit overcrowded.
    If you think that's overcrowded you obviously never played when Fiesta was in its prime.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    202Posts

I've no knowledge around Fiesta Online anymore, or at least it's outdated. Why do they have so many servers, and keep making more? I find it utterly pointless, since the player base has dropped so low. Just have two servers and have them choose where to migrate or something like that. Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong; I don't know.
    "Hatred has its origin in fear, insecurity and self-loathing.
    The person who respects himself, respects other people aswell.
    "

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    UKLocation
    932Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alsm97 View Post
    I've no knowledge around Fiesta Online anymore, or at least it's outdated. Why do they have so many servers, and keep making more? I find it utterly pointless, since the player base has dropped so low. Just have two servers and have them choose where to migrate or something like that. Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong; I don't know.
    Fiesta Online NA recently had a server merge. So they reduced like 7 servers into mostly 2 or 3. Now it's pretty much active everywhere, but the economy has been ruined.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    ElderineLocation
    202Posts

but the economy has been ruined.
    that's an understatement ._."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement