Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How's Fiesta Doing?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Bijou server on EU is doing just fine. Though there aren't many people on lower levels, the level 60 range has plenty of people. You don't really need a party until level 60's anyway.
Oh I never logged into that server

Reaction score
@aqua512 Seems like server is doing fine after merge too.

fiestanerd69 - How's Fiesta Doing? - RaGEZONE Forums

(This was taken when it was night time in NA, so it could be assumed that it would be even more crowded when school is out and when it's day.)

Temperament SQL Server is regularly updated and new versions are released every few years. It's used widely by large companies and even most games. There's nothing wrong with it.

Reaction score
@aqua512 Seems like server is doing fine after merge too.

fiestanerd69 - How's Fiesta Doing? - RaGEZONE Forums

(This was taken when it was night time in NA, so it could be assumed that it would be even more crowded when school is out and when it's day.)

@Temperament SQL Server is regularly updated and new versions are released every few years. It's used widely by large companies and even most games. There's nothing wrong with it.
Damn, I had no idea the game was still that populated. Got a lot of catching up to do but i'ma play some later. I wanna try the new server Enid out, from what I've heard it's a fresh new server, which is awesome. No messed up economy or anything like that, which will give new players an actual chance to play

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its populated, but the Econ. has gone to poop. I remember when having a couple gold was considered rich.
I started a new Fighter an my level 60 +10 GoC with Decent Stats cost me 11Gems, along with a 65 Blue +9 Set was 7Gems..

I even see level 20 stuff selling for a Gem or Two.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've no knowledge around Fiesta Online anymore, or at least it's outdated. Why do they have so many servers, and keep making more? I find it utterly pointless, since the player base has dropped so low. Just have two servers and have them choose where to migrate or something like that. Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong; I don't know.

Reaction score
I've no knowledge around Fiesta Online anymore, or at least it's outdated. Why do they have so many servers, and keep making more? I find it utterly pointless, since the player base has dropped so low. Just have two servers and have them choose where to migrate or something like that. Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong; I don't know.

Fiesta Online NA recently had a server merge. So they reduced like 7 servers into mostly 2 or 3. Now it's pretty much active everywhere, but the economy has been ruined.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I remember having to wait to get in game. Fiesta used to be hot stuff. Even that screenie is nothing compared to how it used to be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought the Fiesta private server scene died off long ago, nice to see I'm wrong.

Regarding your statement about the userbase decreasing, it can't be helped, a lot of people just outgrow these kinds of games, moving on to bigger and better things. There's still hope for new players in this scene, as the younger generations will likely grow an interest in mmorpg games, like we did back in the day.

Although, I get the feeling that as time progresses, even the younger generation will decline in the userbase in time, as games are evolving a lot faster now and Fiesta just won't be able to keep up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well looking back fiesta has always been a pretty bad game over all. Think about it every other game had end game content to do but what did Fiesta have? lvl 59 cap nothing not a single dungeon, lvl 79 cap nothing not a single dungeon, 89 cap we got our first raid hg which drop stuff people can't use and can't really farm w/o throwing bodies at it by the entire server and idk i think this is when we got DT or it was 105 cap but it was a retardedly hard instance that require cashshop to even run and no one ran it. 105 cap added tower which was stuipdly long instance for a lvl range way too wide and died out after the broken gear was fixed and LN which again was insanely hard that require cash to even run and not worth running at all coz the gear sucked beside helm is visable and a raid which btw fiesta raid system is dumb beyond all reason but I'll get to that. Then 110 cap which again added lab other instance that was required cash to run and other raid. And 115 cap o look 1 instance that requires cash and like 2 raids.

through out history of fiesta the game is as bare bone as it gets with almost nothing to do in the game beside level by grinding mobs all day, PvP been broken and unbalanced for years, the instance you need to farm for gear always require real money, and a broken raid system where whoever get the first DD weapon control the raid for almost forever coz of how stupid OP those gear are compare to other gears. I play the game for 5-6 years and I look back after playing other games with content and idk how I played for this long and how its even getting so much population.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
through out history of fiesta the game is as bare bone as it gets with almost nothing to do in the game beside level by grinding mobs all day, PvP been broken and unbalanced for years, the instance you need to farm for gear always require real money, and a broken raid system where whoever get the first DD weapon control the raid for almost forever coz of how stupid OP those gear are compare to other gears. I play the game for 5-6 years and I look back after playing other games with content and idk how I played for this long and how its even getting so much population.

It's called magic well maybe. From the time I've started to now it feels like it died a little but it's also still growing regardless but not as big as it used to be. With my TY channel it turns out there are a lot of people who are still fiesta crazed which is kind of nice to see.

Back