Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    247Posts

Re: How's Fiesta Doing?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Bakey View Post
    If you think that's overcrowded you obviously never played when Fiesta was in its prime.

This is not just a tad bit overcrowded?
    Fiesta Online | Developer

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    404Posts

Looks like a screenshot from 2007 to me.

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

I remember back in the day when you would have to get lucky to get one of the good vendor spots.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    TrujilloLocation
    117Posts

Looks like Pagel now.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    247Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bakey View Post
    Looks like a screenshot from 2007 to me.
    I took that a few days ago lmao
    Fiesta Online | Developer

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    505Posts

I remember having to wait to get in game. Fiesta used to be hot stuff. Even that screenie is nothing compared to how it used to be.

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ 4Chan Presents▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►▲ ► An Anonymous Activist ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▲ ►We are Legion▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ We do not Forgive▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄We do not Forget ▲ ►▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Expect Us▼ ◄

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    404Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darielgames312 View Post
    I took that a few days ago lmao
    My point.

InactiveRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    92Posts

I thought the Fiesta private server scene died off long ago, nice to see I'm wrong.

Regarding your statement about the userbase decreasing, it can't be helped, a lot of people just outgrow these kinds of games, moving on to bigger and better things. There's still hope for new players in this scene, as the younger generations will likely grow an interest in mmorpg games, like we did back in the day.

Although, I get the feeling that as time progresses, even the younger generation will decline in the userbase in time, as games are evolving a lot faster now and Fiesta just won't be able to keep up.

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    15Posts

Well looking back fiesta has always been a pretty bad game over all. Think about it every other game had end game content to do but what did Fiesta have? lvl 59 cap nothing not a single dungeon, lvl 79 cap nothing not a single dungeon, 89 cap we got our first raid hg which drop stuff people can't use and can't really farm w/o throwing bodies at it by the entire server and idk i think this is when we got DT or it was 105 cap but it was a retardedly hard instance that require cashshop to even run and no one ran it. 105 cap added tower which was stuipdly long instance for a lvl range way too wide and died out after the broken gear was fixed and LN which again was insanely hard that require cash to even run and not worth running at all coz the gear sucked beside helm is visable and a raid which btw fiesta raid system is dumb beyond all reason but I'll get to that. Then 110 cap which again added lab other instance that was required cash to run and other raid. And 115 cap o look 1 instance that requires cash and like 2 raids.

through out history of fiesta the game is as bare bone as it gets with almost nothing to do in the game beside level by grinding mobs all day, PvP been broken and unbalanced for years, the instance you need to farm for gear always require real money, and a broken raid system where whoever get the first DD weapon control the raid for almost forever coz of how stupid OP those gear are compare to other gears. I play the game for 5-6 years and I look back after playing other games with content and idk how I played for this long and how its even getting so much population.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Лас-ВегаLocation
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RexZShadow View Post

through out history of fiesta the game is as bare bone as it gets with almost nothing to do in the game beside level by grinding mobs all day, PvP been broken and unbalanced for years, the instance you need to farm for gear always require real money, and a broken raid system where whoever get the first DD weapon control the raid for almost forever coz of how stupid OP those gear are compare to other gears. I play the game for 5-6 years and I look back after playing other games with content and idk how I played for this long and how its even getting so much population.
    It's called magic well maybe. From the time I've started to now it feels like it died a little but it's also still growing regardless but not as big as it used to be. With my TY channel it turns out there are a lot of people who are still fiesta crazed which is kind of nice to see.

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

I mean from a player's perspective when people ask my I say it's pretty much dead.
    Official is pretty much dead from what I played last year.

I remember in Elderine in ~2011 the place was filled.
    Now there's <30 people iirc.

Sucks, I liked this game.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    UKLocation
    932Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakl View Post
    I mean from a player's perspective when people ask my I say it's pretty much dead.
    Official is pretty much dead from what I played last year.

I remember in Elderine in ~2011 the place was filled.
    Now there's <30 people iirc.

Sucks, I liked this game.
    EU is mostly dead at least the English servers are. NA is still kicking though.

Fiesta Online | Developer | Contact me

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    505Posts

Now go take a pic of Alberstol Ruins, or Elderine, Hell even Bera. Show that. Anyone can take a pic of the town where all the shops are, and claim it is populated. Sorry to be a dick, but truth is Fiesta is a dead game. Only the diehard players are left. No one new is coming to the game.

Here is Elderine, I just took this screenie. BTW the server said high. (Which can be set to a lower player count with OpTool) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot001.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	725.0 KB 
ID:	157285
    Last edited by aqua512; 27-06-16 at 08:49 PM.

▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ 4Chan Presents▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►▲ ► An Anonymous Activist ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▲ ►We are Legion▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ We do not Forgive▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄We do not Forget ▲ ►▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Expect Us▼ ◄

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    UKLocation
    932Posts

We must have different ideas of what it means for a game to be dead then. Compared to EU though (at least the English EU servers) NA is doing better.

Fiesta Online | Developer | Contact me

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    8Posts

If a server has more then 10 glads in the FBZ at a given time, it's an active server nobody give a fook about anything else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement